PINE64

Full Version: custom sopine baseboard - some (all) assembly still required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
because pics or it didn't happen.

I'm cleaning up the kicad project I made it from, to get rid of the custom stuff on that board, but will (fingers crossed) open source and publish the project shortly!

M.
(03-28-2017, 03:50 AM)maya.b Wrote: [ -> ]because pics or it didn't happen.

I'm cleaning up the kicad project I made it from, to get rid of the custom stuff on that board, but will (fingers crossed) open source and publish the project shortly!

M.

Nice! Be interesting to hear what the project is all about... but it's nice to see the SoPine making it out into the wild as the heart of custom works Wink
(03-28-2017, 03:50 AM)maya.b Wrote: [ -> ]I'm cleaning up the kicad project I made it from, to get rid of the custom stuff on that board, but will (fingers crossed) open source and publish the project shortly!

beautiful !

Big Grin
(03-28-2017, 03:50 AM)maya.b Wrote: [ -> ]because pics or it didn't happen.

M.

Looks good.

.. TL
.b

Any News on this ? I am quite interested because I would like to do a project with such a sopine baseboard but I do not have the technical knowledge.

If you could publish the project that would be great !

I dearly wish to hear from you soon Smile
(11-16-2017, 02:46 AM)hexalyn Wrote: [ -> ].b

Any News on this ? I am quite interested because I would like to do a project with such a sopine baseboard but I do not have the technical knowledge.

If you could publish the project that would be great !

I dearly wish to hear from you soon Smile

I've gotten permission to open-source the Kicad part so that'll happen shortly. 

The custom board, I think I'm turning into a DIY tablet board so people can assemble their own 7" tablet with parts available from the pine64 store (too many options otherwise).

My work commitments are going to be pretty full on until at least February so may not happen as quickly as I'd like either.

M.
no hurry. the last time you posted "shortly" was 9 months ago. so take your time.