PINE64

Full Version: Anyone know can play how long the LITHIUM BATTERY CASING?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-05-2017, 06:35 AM)joe Wrote: [ -> ]any know it can play how long ?

https://www.pine64.org/?product=lithium-battery-casing

It's intended to accept 18650 lithium-ion cylindrical batteries/cell, and since it's based on a power bank case, I'd estimate that it is approximately 10cm long, 8cm wide, and 2cm high (give or take a few millimetres on each axis, and when on its side, as shown in the pictures). This is based on an aluminium 3-cell powerbank that I have that looks very similar in appearance, and also contains three batteries.
Think Joe was asking about how long the Pine64 can run off the battery and not the physical size ? Smile (I may be mistaken).

If yes, then granted you use 1500mha batteries (4500mha total) - I'd guess 3-4 hrs (depending on OS, application and load).
(03-06-2017, 06:19 AM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]Think Joe was asking about how long the Pine64 can run off the battery and not the physical size ? Smile  (I may be mistaken).

If yes, then granted you use 1500mha batteries (4500mha total) - I'd guess 3-4 hrs (depending on OS, application and load).

You're Right , my bad English  Big Grin
but thank pfeerick and luke !
Modern 18650 cells like the Panasonic NCR18650B 3,6V - 3,7V 3400mAh will give you around 10Ah in the battery pack which is about the same as the Pinebook battery...