PINE64

Full Version: Pine64 compute module?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

Have you guys thought about creating something similar to Raspberry PI Compute Module?
The idea is that Pine64 is a nice board for prototyping, but it's kind of tricky to embed it into final device. It'd be awesome to have a separate "compute module" with only processor, memory and flash memory (or microSD socket). 

Best,
Dzmitry
(03-08-2016, 10:46 PM)dulasu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

Have you guys thought about creating something similar to Raspberry PI Compute Module?
The idea is that Pine64 is a nice board for prototyping, but it's kind of tricky to embed it into final device. It'd be awesome to have a separate "compute module" with only processor, memory and flash memory (or microSD socket). 

Best,
Dzmitry

We will explore the compute module possibility around Q3 timeframe.
I would be very interested in such module and I would like it to be
- compatible with Rasperry pi 3 cm3 module (sodimm interface, same pin out)
- low cost

I would be interested in sponsoring this activity and cover some of the cost as well.
(03-21-2016, 06:16 AM)ktc Wrote: [ -> ]I would be very interested in such module and I would like it to be
- compatible with Rasperry pi 3 cm3 module (sodimm interface, same pin out)
- low cost

I would be interested in sponsoring this activity and cover some of the cost as well.

Thanks on your advise.