PINE64

Full Version: Shipping Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-19-2016, 03:32 PM)devildog125 Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a pretty high backer number (2gb option-March deadline) and I also ordered a few I2C shield along with a few number I2C cables and the wifi module. Any estimate on it's delivery would be much appreciated or just a general update about shipping.

Around 2nd week of April. We will star the 2GB March pledge delivery on March 28 week.
I thought we had just been waiting for some extras like the airmouse..

So, from what I get, no 2gb version has been posted yet and will not until the 28th.
Hi tllim,

could you please make a list of ALL components available in backerkit webpage with status (in stock, will be delivered to your office 1st of April, ... )?

I'm March backer and ordered these components
3x 2GB PINE board
2x 1GB PINE board
1x PINE64 5V 2A Power Supply - International
1x camera module
2x wifi/BT module
2x PINE64 Acrylic Open Enclosure
2x PoE Splitter comply to 802.3af standard
1x PINE64 12C Multiport POT

are these all in stock? If not what is not yet ready for shipment and when will be?
Were all modules assembled for everyone within kickstarted campaign or you making assembly orders in "waves" (by wave I mean lets say 500pcs of component XYZ)?
How much of all ~37000 orders has been shipped already?

I'm backer # above 25000. I've seen some early February backers who hasn't received their boards yet. I'm trying to figure out when mine "bundle" will arrive.

BR,
Peter
(03-20-2016, 02:30 AM)g_t_j Wrote: [ -> ]I thought we had just been waiting for some extras like the airmouse..

So, from what I get,  no 2gb version has been posted yet and will not until the 28th.

The early bird 2GB dispatch already started 3 days go.

(03-20-2016, 04:45 AM)peterz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi tllim,

could you please make a list of ALL components available in backerkit webpage with status (in stock, will be delivered to your office 1st of April, ... )?

3x 2GB PINE board
2x 1GB PINE board
1x camera module
2x wifi/BT module

are these all in stock? If not what is not yet ready for shipment and when will be?
Were all modules assembled for everyone within kickstarted campaign or you making assembly orders in "waves" (by wave I mean lets say 500pcs of component XYZ)?

I'm backer # above 25000. I've seen some early February backers who hasn't received their boards yet. I'm trying to figure out when mine "bundle" will arrive.

BR,
Peter

All already or will be in stock on this week except the I2C multiport POT.
[quote pid='3881' dateline='1458487536']
[/quote]
When will multiport POT arrive?
(03-20-2016, 02:07 PM)peterz Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid='3881' dateline='1458487536']
When will multiport POT arrive?
[/quote]

Mid April
(03-19-2016, 08:06 AM)Triggernometry Wrote: [ -> ]Some concerns:

As backer #1280 (2Gb feb delivery), I've yet to receive any shipping notification despite completing the survey a month ago and showing a "Ready to ship" status for three weeks now.  How does the alleged rate of 400-500 shipments per day hold any water?  Mine should have been shipped day 4, worst case scenario.

We've seen pictures of boxes (whether or not they are empty is another matter left open, as we've not been updated with new images of the boards), but I've heard some people report they received bent/warped boards, and subsequently the attempt to blame this on shipping handling.  How are these boards arriving bent if they're shipped in boxes?

Knowing the boards themselves were late per stated product development goals, why were add-ons offered under the pretense they would not further contribute to delays? Conversely, could the development of the add-ons, mostly outside the KS project scope, have been the cause for the delays of the boards themselves?
I have exactly the same set of questions.
(03-20-2016, 09:25 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2016, 02:30 AM)g_t_j Wrote: [ -> ]I thought we had just been waiting for some extras like the airmouse..

So, from what I get,  no 2gb version has been posted yet and will not until the 28th.

The early bird 2GB dispatch already started 3 days go.

(03-20-2016, 04:45 AM)peterz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi tllim,

3x 2GB PINE board
2x 1GB PINE board
1x camera module
2x wifi/BT module

BR,
Peter

I ordered 3 of the 2gb boards for February and 3 power supplies... I personally really appreciate you giving updates on this thread and can't wait to get the board after my new rpi3 turned out to be a hot mess. I just hope the software is all sorted out, unlike the rpi3. As the rpi3 gets more unreasonable, i hope this becomes a good replacement. 2gb of ram? My heros.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
My credit card was charged 8-10 days ago. Is this an indication of the order being processed or shipped? I have not gotten shipping confirmation and am wondering how one might even check this. My order status has not changed.
I was an early bird backer and upgraded to the 2gb board when the surveys were sent out. My credit card was charged almost a month ago. Any idea on when you will be shipping out?