PINE64

Full Version: Shipping Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I preordered my Pine 64+ 2gb with Wif/BT module 2 days ago. When can i expect tracking number?
(03-16-2016, 04:19 PM)Bart333 Wrote: [ -> ]I preordered my Pine 64+ 2gb with Wif/BT module 2 days ago. When can i expect tracking number?
On late April or May, after we deliver KS shipment.
(03-16-2016, 04:00 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]For backerkit change request, please contact support@pine64.com.

Hope that they answer faster than prepare shipping packages.

February passed. I assume that users will get boards before distribution developers. Would be fun.
Hi TL,
Have you guys started shipping the Pine64s with Acrylic case and/or PSU ? I think you mentioned somewhere here that it was supposed to have started last Monday/Tuesday.
Still waiting...
(03-18-2016, 01:04 PM)rakib-hasan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi TL,
Have you guys started shipping the Pine64s with Acrylic case and/or PSU ? I think you mentioned somewhere here that it was supposed to have started last Monday/Tuesday.

Acrylic case already ready to ship and PSU will arrive on 2-3 days time. Once received the dispatch list from KS team either today or Monday, will start dispatching.
(03-18-2016, 04:31 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

Acrylic case already ready to ship and PSU will arrive on 2-3 days time. Once received the dispatch list from KS team either today or Monday, will start dispatching.
What about air mouses?...
(03-18-2016, 10:23 PM)RaspiBit Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-18-2016, 04:31 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

What about air mouses?...
Air mouse arrive on early next week.
Some concerns:

As backer #1280 (2Gb feb delivery), I've yet to receive any shipping notification despite completing the survey a month ago and showing a "Ready to ship" status for three weeks now.  How does the alleged rate of 400-500 shipments per day hold any water?  Mine should have been shipped day 4, worst case scenario.

We've seen pictures of boxes (whether or not they are empty is another matter left open, as we've not been updated with new images of the boards), but I've heard some people report they received bent/warped boards, and subsequently the attempt to blame this on shipping handling.  How are these boards arriving bent if they're shipped in boxes?

Knowing the boards themselves were late per stated product development goals, why were add-ons offered under the pretense they would not further contribute to delays? Conversely, could the development of the add-ons, mostly outside the KS project scope, have been the cause for the delays of the boards themselves?
I've got a pretty high backer number (2gb option-March deadline) and I also ordered a few I2C shield along with a few number I2C cables and the wifi module. Any estimate on it's delivery would be much appreciated or just a general update about shipping.