PINE64

Full Version: Shipping Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-02-2016, 11:37 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2016, 10:29 PM)cchwann Wrote: [ -> ]Backer 37,687

The shipment is stayed in Shenzhen for more than one week.  May I know if this is normal progress for China Post? Thanks.

2016-04-22 12:20 Che Kung Miu, Shenzhen branch post office, leave, next stop "Center in Shenzhen"
2016-04-20 14:21 Che Kung Miu, Shenzhen branch post office,
2016-04-20 11:53 Che Kung Miu, Shenzhen branch post office has been receiving and sending

Most of the time is fast. However occasionally got stuck for "security check".

Er... thanks for the reply.  Hope that will be done soon.
Ok, I've finally received my "reward".

Tllim: it seems that my wifi-bt module has some problem. The BT cannot be turned on while wifi works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEjm7qU5FYM

Can I get a replacement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could you tell when I'm supposed to receive my board and accessories? Almost three weeks just for shipping and nothing yet...

[Image: b3a3dbf7efbaa2341eec84463a82207f.jpg]
(05-02-2016, 10:29 PM)cchwann Wrote: [ -> ]Backer 37,687

The shipment is stayed in Shenzhen for more than one week.  May I know if this is normal progress for China Post? Thanks.

2016-04-22 12:20 Che Kung Miu, Shenzhen branch post office, leave, next stop "Center in Shenzhen"
2016-04-20 14:21 Che Kung Miu, Shenzhen branch post office,
2016-04-20 11:53 Che Kung Miu, Shenzhen branch post office has been receiving and sending
Mine is stuck with yours, I think. Backer 9050.
My estimate delivery period was march 2016 , i havent yet got my parcel nor tracking number . can you please tell me if you are going to to ship it or not . On backerkit status shows 'Ready to Ship' and it showing from march.

Thanks.
I've queried sales on saturday regarding a question. I bought 16 PINEs, and they haven't answered me yet. Are other experiencing this?
Edit: I sent the exact same message to tllim here on the forum, and he ignored it completely.
I bought mine through the Pine Store (mine is NOT a "Reward"). I asked 2 days ago via email when I should expect mine and haven't gotten a response.
Pine64 orders placed through the shop (not via kickstarter) should start shipping once all the kickstarter rewards have been sent out, so mid - late May/early June.
(05-03-2016, 10:39 AM)queonda Wrote: [ -> ]I bought mine through the Pine Store (mine is NOT a "Reward").  I asked 2 days ago via email when I should expect mine and haven't gotten a response.

The big red banner across the top says,
NOTICE: ALL ORDERS CURRENTLY PLACED ON WILL SHIP LATE MAY 2016 - JUNE 2016
NOTICE: ALL ORDERS CURRENTLY PLACED ON WILL SHIP LATE MAY 2016 - JUNE 2016
As of today (05/02/2016) I'm launching a formal FTC complaint due to the lack of communication from this company and never receiving a requested refund (asked multiple times over the last month). Since Pine64 is now based out of the US and a functioning business, they will be held liable. I would suggest anyone else who's had issues such as I have to do the same and launch a complaint as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk