PINE64

Full Version: Shipping Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-01-2016, 04:42 AM)anexpert Wrote: [ -> ]My pledge and addons:
Pine A64+ 2GB
7" LCD touch Screen Panel
WIFI/Bluetooth Module
2x Pine A64+ 2GB + WIFI/Bluetooth

Maybe it's already on it's way or not yet?
My backer number : 28,080

The 7" LCD touchscreen will be ready on May 15.
(05-02-2016, 03:08 AM)Tiszai Istvan Wrote: [ -> ]I wrote email to sales  2016.04.28.
Not responded.
The content of my email.

"Sorry, i screwed up .  Confused

My backerkit account is: tiszaii@xxxx.com
My kictstarter account is: tiszaii@yyyy.hu

So, i have not backer number ....
But i ordered the CPU board and more added parts and I paid on 3/10/16.

I not will be receiving an email with the tracking number ...?
Can you help me?"
Lets wait for few days and they will responded. I don't have the KS or Backerkit info and not able to help up.
Yep. I wrote an e-mail to sales aswell, and tllim. Neither responded. I'll be giving it a few days more. I can imagine it's heavily under load right now with all the shipments going out.
I placed an order for 16 pines. Does anyone here have an estimated arrival date?
(05-02-2016, 08:50 AM)pineresearch Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. I wrote an e-mail to sales aswell, and tllim. Neither responded. I'll be giving it a few days more. I can imagine it's heavily under load right now with all the shipments going out.
I placed an order for 16 pines. Does anyone here have an estimated arrival date?

If you were a backer, you're probably in one of the last shipments being sent out. 

If you ordered on their online store, you should get them shortly after the Kickstarter rewards are all sent out.
(05-02-2016, 08:55 AM)pine.tree Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2016, 08:50 AM)pineresearch Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. I wrote an e-mail to sales aswell, and tllim. Neither responded. I'll be giving it a few days more. I can imagine it's heavily under load right now with all the shipments going out.

If you were a backer, you're probably in one of the last shipments being sent out. 

If you ordered on their online store, you should get them shortly after the Kickstarter rewards are all sent out.

I placed the order via the website. It said it would be sent out may. Are there any estimates on when the Kickstarter rewards are sent out?
(05-02-2016, 08:59 AM)pineresearch Wrote: [ -> ]

I placed the order via the website. It said it would be sent out may. Are there any estimates on when the Kickstarter rewards are sent out?

The Kickstarter rewards are planned to be done by the end of this week, but with certain delays, it might be mid-may before all Kickstarter rewards and addons are processed. Website orders should be sent out in order of when we received them. Your order is a big one, so it might take some extra time to get it shipped, but i would be surprised if you got your order later than early June.
(05-02-2016, 09:05 AM)pine.tree Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2016, 08:59 AM)pineresearch Wrote: [ -> ]

The Kickstarter rewards are planned to be done by the end of this week, but with certain delays, it might be mid-may before all Kickstarter rewards and addons are processed. Website orders should be sent out in order of when we received them. Your order is a big one, so it might take some extra time to get it shipped, but i would be surprised if you got your order later than early June.

Thank you for your swift response. Is this the official forum of the pine 64?
Are all moderators here employed by PINE?
This is the official forum for Pine64. Moderators (as far as i know!) volunteer to help. Tllim is actually employed (i think), the rest of us are mostly passionate users who want to help the Pine64 project along.
Tllim is the co-founder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(05-02-2016, 08:24 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2016, 04:42 AM)anexpert Wrote: [ -> ]My pledge and addons:
Pine A64+ 2GB
7" LCD touch Screen Panel
WIFI/Bluetooth Module
2x Pine A64+ 2GB + WIFI/Bluetooth

Maybe it's already on it's way or not yet?
My backer number : 28,080

The 7" LCD touchscreen will be ready on May 15.
Hi tllim,

what about camera module and multiport POT are they in stock already?