PINE64

Full Version: Shipping Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember seeing somewhere that the ABS case would be delayed until April. Don't blame Pine64 for your not seeing it. I was planning on getting the board ASAP, then later purchasing the accessories through the store, WHICH HAS A KS BACKER DISCOUNT! I knew that accessories were still being finalized, so I didn't get any with my original order.
When I completed my survey, I only selected items that said that there was no delay.

I double checked before I locked my survey, and the ABS was not listed as a delayed product.
I'm not the only one who has said this, so apparently, the page was changed after I completed my survey.
At that time, I should have been contacted about the delay with my order. Instead,  my order, which was charged to me on 2/27/16, is in limbo, with no other info.
Looking at my backerkit page, there is no updates, no mention of delays, nothing.

Status - Ready To Ship..

(Bullshit....)

And looking at the kickstarter page again, it says the following...

"Once a board is locked down, the data gets sent our shipping team that exports it and starts to process the order. It is hard to change the shipping address once its processed, or to track down the order in the system as we are exporting them by the thousands.  Once a pledged has been processed, we cannot cancel the pledge but to only fulfill the shipment."

So that implies to me that even changing the order is beyond them.

So yes, I'm annoyed, and still no clear statement about this from a pine64 employee.
Another 2gb february early bird with no tracking or shipment info, here...
:-(

Enviado desde mi D6503 mediante Tapatalk
(03-26-2016, 04:30 PM)drag00n Wrote: [ -> ]Another 2gb february early bird with no  tracking or shipment info, here...
:-(

Enviado desde mi D6503 mediante Tapatalk

Yup. Every time I ask its "next couple of days" and it has been that way for like 3 weeks.
Yeah it's a ks and all but I did the March backing so I'd have it time for a project but I've moved on from this board bc of the shipping. At this point I've got buyers remorse and don't look for board to arrive no earlier than may...hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where could I have a look at my order shipping status and all that stuff?
Another 2GB February Early Bird here and nothing yet. So annoyed!

I can't even contact these people directly from their website as the contact form says "Failed to send your ticket. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method." every time.

Just seen an update from a moderator here 3 days ago. Says "Early bird 2GB should be shipped by now, currently already work on march 2GB dispatch.".

Are you kidding me? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

I'm "2GB February Early Bird". How the hell did you move on to March shipments before sending mine (and possibly others' too)?

I'm so pissed off! No wonder why people showed up at your offices!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Show me how I can do this or contact you regarding this. Now!
(03-28-2016, 04:32 AM)komplike Wrote: [ -> ]Another 2GB February Early Bird here and nothing yet. So annoyed!

I can't even contact these people directly from their website as the contact form says "Failed to send your ticket. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method." every time.

Just seen an update from a moderator here 3 days ago. Says "Early bird 2GB should be shipped by now, currently already work on march 2GB dispatch.".

I'm "2GB February Early Bird". How the hell did you move on to March shipments before sending mine (and possibly others' too)?

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Here's something you should have read in the Kickstarter FAQ before you got started with Kickstarter:

"Throughout the process, creators owe their backers a high standard of effort, honest communication, and a dedication to bringing the project to life. At the same time, backers must understand that when they back a project, they’re helping to create something new — not ordering something that already exists. There may be changes or delays, and there’s a chance something could happen that prevents the creator from being able to finish the project as promised."

If that's not something you can deal with, then maybe you should avoid crowdfunding sites, such as Kickstarter, as this is essentially the same thing as investing in a project any other way.  You can experience delays, and other issues.  The guys at Pine have tens of thousands of Kickstarter pledges to fulfill, so you can't expect everything to go off without a hitch.  Hell, I'm still waiting on my Coolest cooler, but I'm waiting patiently for it.  That cost WAY more than this one cost me.
(03-28-2016, 05:15 AM)Inuyasha Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-28-2016, 04:32 AM)komplike Wrote: [ -> ]Another 2GB February Early Bird here and nothing yet. So annoyed!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Here's something you should have read in the Kickstarter FAQ before you got started with Kickstarter:

"Throughout the process, creators owe their backers a high standard of effort, honest communication, and a dedication to bringing the project to life. At the same time, backers must understand that when they back a project, they’re helping to create something new — not ordering something that already exists. There may be changes or delays, and there’s a chance something could happen that prevents the creator from being able to finish the project as promised."

If that's not something you can deal with, then maybe you should avoid crowdfunding sites, such as Kickstarter, as this is essentially the same thing as investing in a project any other way.  You can experience delays, and other issues.  The guys at Pine have tens of thousands of Kickstarter pledges to fulfill, so you can't expect everything to go off without a hitch.  Hell, I'm still waiting on my Coolest cooler, but I'm waiting patiently for it.  That cost WAY more than this one cost me.

What you have written doesn't justify the shit that's been going on. I am well aware of these and yes, I won't back any Kickstarter project any more.

But that doesn't change the fact that my order has not been sent yet and I have not been provided a valid reason and a true and honest update of when I should really expect my order to be sent. This project seems to be a successful one, as per the updates and screenshots/pictures we have seen so far. And they seem to have the boards. The issue is not about the risk of the project or the shit you pasted above but the how they are executing it. They say they started March orders but I'm still waiting for my February Early Bird one.

So, maybe you should mind your own fucking business instead of pissing off people more, especially/provided you don't work for them.
: please don't swear at people

Also, it's been acknowledged that the Pine64 peeps are running a week or two behind and that tracking info has not been sent out promptly. It could be that yours is on its way but they haven't sent out the tracking info to you yet. Early Bird Feb backers had their boards sent out approximately a week and a half ago, so would expect the arrival of yours to be imminent, unless you added some accessories which may have caused a further delay.