PINE64

Full Version: Lithium Polymer Battery USA / CERTAIN EUROPE COUNTRIES ONLY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there!

I noticed the 8.000 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery can be delivered to certain europe countries too!
Can you please tell me which countries are these "certain countries"?

Btw: I'm from Austria and I saw the following right now...
"ADD-ON SHIPPING FEE - $0.50 (AT)"
So, the main question has been answered by myself, but I would be still interested in which other countries are these certain countries.

Best regards
Julian
(02-28-2016, 11:43 AM)JulianM Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there!

I noticed the 8.000 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery can be delivered to certain europe countries too!

So, the main question has been answered by myself, but I would be still interested in which other countries are these certain countries.

Best regards
Julian

In general, EU region.
(02-29-2016, 02:13 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

Best regards
Julian

In general, EU region.

Hi there!

I am definitely looking for this battery, where did you guys hid the store page for it? Rolleyes

Thanks!
Hi legrignotin,

we could order/"pledge" this battery via backerkit (after the kickstarter campaign) and it seems to be not listed in the official shop at the moment.

Best regards
Julian
Thanks Julian!

That's too bad, can't wait to see the battery and LCD screen available in the official shop Wink

Marc
(08-01-2016, 08:28 AM)legrignotin Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Julian!

That's too bad, can't wait to see the battery and LCD screen available in the official shop Wink

Marc

Yes !  The official battery and LCD modules are good additions to the PineA64 running Android  Play Box.  The LCD draws a lot of current; but even so the Play Box will get six to eight hours of fun time before recharge is necessary.

marcushh777
(08-01-2016, 07:51 AM)legrignotin Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-29-2016, 02:13 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

Best regards
Julian

In general, EU region.

Hi there!

I am definitely looking for this battery, where did you guys hid the store page for it? Rolleyes

Thanks!

Shipping Lithium Battery is a hassle and also expensive. For US, we have work with one vendor and should post on Amazon on next week (has been delay for few weeks. In EU, we need to figure out the Amazon EU setup so that user can purchase and ship safely.
I've seen the battery listed in the official store like a month ago, and I thought I'll get it later and now it's not there anymore. What happen?
(08-23-2016, 11:37 PM)mypineme Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen the battery listed in the official store like a month ago, and I thought I'll get it later and now it's not there anymore. What happen?

Looks like it might have gotten bumped off by accident, as they have just updated their website and online store. Either that, or they're still in the process of adding things back on to the store.
(08-24-2016, 12:30 AM)pfeerick Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2016, 11:37 PM)mypineme Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen the battery listed in the official store like a month ago, and I thought I'll get it later and now it's not there anymore. What happen?

Looks like it might have gotten bumped off by accident, as they have just updated their website and online store. Either that, or they're still in the process of adding things back on to the store.

They're switching over to a new battery on the market.  I have been testing the new battery for TL Lim. Its the same size and rating as the old blue one... but is in a silver packaging and does not have the Pine logo on it.  That's probably the issue.
Pages: 1 2