PINE64

Full Version: recommended micro sd card?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
please excuse the noob question but can anyone please recommend a good brand and class of micro sd card to buy to use with the PINE A64+ w/ 2GB SDRAM. I am very excited about receiving mine in March but very much wanting advice on the best micro sd card to buy. Any advice greatfully accepted thanks  Smile
(01-03-2017, 11:15 PM)Gustavo Woltmann Wrote: [ -> ]please excuse the noob question but can anyone please recommend a good brand and class of micro sd card to buy to use with the PINE A64+ w/ 2GB SDRAM. I am very excited about receiving mine in March but very much wanting advice on the best micro sd card to buy. Any advice greatfully accepted thanks  Smile

We with the Pine64 team ( as per the wiki ) recommend the Samsung evo plus Class 10 cards.

Obtain them from a reputable source like BestBuy ( or other ) ;

The advantage of these cards is two-fold:  1) they are the fastest cards, and 2) they are more likely than not to be authentic full SD cards in terms of memory specifications, and speed.

Other cards work fine too;  all I use are the Samsung evo plus Class 10 cards.