PINE64

Full Version: Litium battery outside the USA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can (or where can) we in Europe buy a similar Li-Po battery as the one you sell from your store? All the stuff I have ordered so far, are delivered directly from China, so why only US?

Trond Kjetil, Norway
I may be wrong, but I believe that the change of qualification of Li-Po batteries from 'low' to 'moderate shipping risk' and more stringent regulations issued by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) (See: UN3480/PI965) are to be blamed.
(11-29-2016, 01:33 PM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]I may be wrong, but I believe that the change of qualification of Li-Po batteries from 'low' to 'moderate shipping risk' and more stringent regulations issued by the International Air Transport Association (IATA) (See: UN3480/PI965) are to be blamed.

Couldn't surface mail be an option, then?
I'm no shipping/ logistics expert mate. Could very well be for all I know ...
(11-29-2016, 01:03 PM)trondkj Wrote: [ -> ]How can (or where can) we in Europe buy a similar Li-Po battery as the one you sell from your store? All the stuff I have ordered so far, are delivered directly from China, so why only US?

Trond Kjetil, Norway

In the U.S. they can be shipped FedEx ground, or UPS.  The problem is putting those silly things in the air. 

Obviously the only way to efficiently get stuff to many placed in Europe is by air... so; rats.