PINE64

Full Version: Enabling Bluetooth a2dp sink profile on pine64+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone!

I have this thought of instaling pine64 into my car instead of theĀ  crappy standart casette radio. I would really love to have the functionality to stream music via bluetooth from my phone to the pine64 and answer phone calls through it. the problem is streaming audio from android-to-android devices. i don't want to use an app for that. SO.. the question is: is it possible somehow to enable a2dp sink profile in the pine without third-party apps? I am no android developer but found some info on the web that lollipop suports a2dp sink.

Does anyone know any tutorials on this topic? is it possible for a non-developer to do?

any and all input is greatly appreciated Big Grin thanks.
(02-09-2016, 12:48 PM)Perekuras Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone!

I have this thought of instaling pine64 into my car instead of theĀ  crappy standart casette radio. I would really love to have the functionality to stream music via bluetooth from my phone to the pine64 and answer phone calls through it. the problem is streaming audio from android-to-android devices. i don't want to use an app for that. SO.. the question is: is it possible somehow to enable a2dp sink profile in the pine without third-party apps? I am no android developer but found some info on the web that lollipop suports a2dp sink.

Does anyone know any tutorials on this topic? is it possible for a non-developer to do?

any and all input is greatly appreciated Big Grin thanks.

Hardware able to handle such function, I thinks somebody need to get their hand dirty on the A2DP implementation.