PINE64

Full Version: Synergy dependency problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all.  When I attempt to install synergy (allows use of one keyboard and mouse between pc's) I get the below error. Any ideas on how to address this?

Using Debian Mate image here.

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 synergy : Depends: libqt4-network (>= 4:4.5.3) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
(09-24-2016, 01:40 AM)S265 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all.  When I attempt to install synergy (allows use of one keyboard and mouse between pc's) I get the below error. Any ideas on how to address this?

Using Debian Mate image here.

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 synergy : Depends: libqt4-network (>= 4:4.5.3) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

I could never get it going in any of the "debian" builds linked to at pine64.pro...  The only build I've had success with is DietPI...  works "out of the box"...
Ok UnixOutlaw - will take that on board.
I could not get it to work on the Debian MATE image either. Instead I used the Debian Jessie image and it works fine.
Debian 3.10.104-1

BTW I used the Debian Image from the Official Pine 64 site. http://files.pine64.org/os/debian/debian...64-8GB.zip