PINE64

Full Version: Missing items and unresponsive support (shipping department)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Received incomplete items from my orders. Emailed shipping department, and (Lucy) took forever to reply.

Attached is the email I sent:

Lucy,

You do not read my email carefully from the start. You have resent (the tracking number you provided) to me the items I have ordered, but the item quantities are NOT CORECT.

Quote:I ordered additional items but the quantities sent to me are wrong:

(a) 2 x PINE A64+ 2GB - PA642GBWIFI, but I received two sets of PINE A64+ 2GB boards and WITHOUT WIFI Modules
(b) 2 x PINE64 12C Multipart POT, but I received only ONE set of the item
© 4 x PINE64 Wifi Remote Module, but I received only ONE set of the item
(d) 2 x USB Serial Programmer for PINE64, but I received only ONE set of the item
(e) 2 x RTC Backup Battery - CR, but I received only ONE set of the item
(f) 2 x 5MP Camera Module, but I received only ONE set of the item

You told me in your previous email that you have resent them based on the tracking number you provided. The quantity of items I received simply do not reflect the quantities I ordered. You promised to look into this matter but after such a long time, you just tried to close the case by simply telling me that you have resent them by providing me a tracking number, and hoping that I will accept it.

Basically you have NOT fulfilled the quantities I ordered.

WK
(09-22-2016, 12:51 PM)yeohwk Wrote: [ -> ]Received incomplete items from my orders. Emailed shipping department, and (Lucy) took forever to reply.

You may want to contact TL Lim and see what he can do to rectify the situation if required. You can contact him here.
Include backer number/order number, tracking details, and describe the discrepancy as you see fit. Add any additional info that you think might be helpful.
I have the same issue. I contacted TL Lim, on 07-24-2016 he replied that "The shipment already arranged to ship out on this week." Unfortunately I haven't received the package, and TL Lim did not respond to future pings. I'm OK with waiting, but the lack of any communication is super-frustrating.
(09-25-2016, 03:11 PM)gribozavr Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same issue.  I contacted TL Lim, on 07-24-2016 he replied that "The shipment already arranged to ship out on this week."  Unfortunately I haven't received the package, and TL Lim did not respond to future pings.  I'm OK with waiting, but the lack of any communication is super-frustrating.

Did you get a tracking number or not yet?
(09-25-2016, 03:11 PM)gribozavr Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same issue.  I contacted TL Lim, on 07-24-2016 he replied that "The shipment already arranged to ship out on this week."  Unfortunately I haven't received the package, and TL Lim did not respond to future pings.  I'm OK with waiting, but the lack of any communication is super-frustrating.

, sorry that I can't recall that we have communicate. Please PM me and I will try to resolve your case on this week.
(09-22-2016, 12:51 PM)yeohwk Wrote: [ -> ]Received incomplete items from my orders. Emailed shipping department, and (Lucy) took forever to reply.

Attached is the email I sent:

Lucy,

You do not read my email carefully from the start. You have resent (the tracking number you provided) to me the items I have ordered, but the item quantities are NOT CORECT.

Quote:I ordered additional items but the quantities sent to me are wrong:

(a) 2 x PINE A64+ 2GB - PA642GBWIFI, but I received two sets of PINE A64+ 2GB boards and WITHOUT WIFI Modules
(b) 2 x PINE64 12C Multipart POT, but I received only ONE set of the item
© 4 x PINE64 Wifi Remote Module, but I received only ONE set of the item
(d) 2 x USB Serial Programmer for PINE64, but I received only ONE set of the item
(e) 2 x RTC Backup Battery - CR, but I received only ONE set of the item
(f) 2 x 5MP Camera Module, but I received only ONE set of the item

You told me in your previous email that you have resent them based on the tracking number you provided. The quantity of items I received simply do not reflect the quantities I ordered. You promised to look into this matter but after such a long time, you just tried to close the case by simply telling me that you have resent them by providing me a tracking number, and hoping that I will accept it.

Basically you have NOT fulfilled the quantities I ordered.

WK

@WK, sorry on mishandling your case. Please PM me your order number and shipping info, I will try to settle on this week. For shipping info, please provide following info:

Order number:
Missing item: 1x Wifi/BT module, 1 x POT I2C Multiport, 3 x Wifi Remote Module, 1 x USB serial programmer, 1 x RTC Backup battery, and 1 x 5MP Camera module.
Name:
Address:
City:
State/Province:
Zip code:
Phone number (for shipping purpose):
(09-25-2016, 05:03 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

, sorry that I can't recall that we have communicate. Please PM me and I will try to resolve your case on this week.

, I sent you a PM (replying to and quoting our past conversation), thank you!

(09-25-2016, 03:27 PM)Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you get a tracking number or not yet?

No tracking number yet.
(09-25-2016, 06:25 PM)gribozavr Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2016, 05:03 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ], sorry that I can't recall that we have communicate. Please PM me and I will try to resolve your case on this week.

, I sent you a PM (replying to and quoting our past conversation), thank you!

(09-25-2016, 03:27 PM)Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]Did you get a tracking number or not yet?

No tracking number yet.

Ah, ok. Well TL is involved now, so this should get sorted out.