PINE64

Full Version: [EXPERIMENTAL] Linux on the LCD screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I, for one and I'm sure I'm not alone, have been waiting for an image for the LCD screen using Ubuntu for over a year. I'm hoping you'll share this when you get it.
ThankX for your hard work from us that don't know coding.
(07-20-2017, 08:26 AM)dcmorley Wrote: [ -> ]I, for one and I'm sure I'm not alone, have been waiting for an image for the LCD screen using Ubuntu for over a year. I'm hoping you'll share this when you get it.

No need to wait. Just get armbian - supports LCD out-of-the-box.
(07-20-2017, 04:04 PM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2017, 08:26 AM)dcmorley Wrote: [ -> ]I, for one and I'm sure I'm not alone, have been waiting for an image for the LCD screen using Ubuntu for over a year. I'm hoping you'll share this when you get it.

No need to wait. Just get armbian - supports LCD out-of-the-box.

It will work with the Pine A64? I had no idea. I'll look into that. ThankX so much.
Armbian has LCD support since about last year in September, make sure to read the documentation how to enable to overlay, but it works more or less out of the box...
(07-11-2017, 05:31 PM)testuser Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2017, 03:06 PM)apple4ever Wrote: [ -> ]
Code:
[   12.831207] gt9xxf_ts: exports duplicate symbol input_fetch_sysconfig_para (owned by kernel)

Edit: I just uncommented all the EXPORT_SYMBOL statements.

I'm trying to do this with the Ubuntu Mate image, but I'm seeing the same error message.  I can't seem to find any EXPORT_SYMBOL statements in the driver?  Can you elaborate a little more on how you got the driver to load?

In the decompiled sun50i-a64-lcd-pine64-plus.dts file I just put a comment character # in front of those lines.
Pages: 1 2 3