PINE64

Full Version: Smart home on PINE A64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I want use PINE A64 to controlled smart home. Its good idea or not?? 
1) PINE A64 can work with z-wave protocol?? If yes, what adapter I must use??
2) I want use camera in this project ... I can doing videostreaming with PINE A64 camera module to my Android phone via Wi Fi or maybe other protocol??
3) What smart home acesories can work with Pine A64???
4) I want use dynamic for voice in room?? What dynamic use better???
5) PINE A64 support OpenCV library???
(01-29-2016, 01:03 PM)SystemDi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I want use PINE A64 to controlled smart home. Its good idea or not?? 
2) I want use camera in this project ... I can doing videostreaming with PINE A64 camera module to my Android phone via Wi Fi or maybe other protocol??

There will be a z-wave module for the Pine A64, it is one of the accessories that will be available for purchase soon.
Z wave protocol can't use for video and audio! If I want use this I can transfer audio and video via wifi and data from sensor via z wave use only one PINE A64???
And if I need 3 camera module for my flat and streaming this video thread to android phone ... what I must do in this situation??? I cant use only one PINE A64 right???
Please help me cope with this
(01-29-2016, 01:06 PM)SkairkrohBule Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2016, 01:03 PM)SystemDi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I want use PINE A64 to controlled smart home. Its good idea or not?? 

There will be a z-wave module for the Pine A64, it is one of the accessories that will be available for purchase soon.

There will be a z-wave module for the Pine A64, it is  

I understand that a Z-Wave module will be available.

Am I correct in assuming that the USB ( UZB Z-Wave stick will be compatible with the PINE 64.

Please confirm.

Regards

Dom
(02-01-2016, 07:23 PM)poordom Wrote: [ -> ]

Am I correct in assuming that the USB ( UZB Z-Wave stick will be compatible with the PINE 64.

Please confirm.

Regards

Dom

I think that would depend on which particular Z-Wave USB stick you were using and which operating system you were running on the Pine. Unfortunately, Z-Wave is not an area I know much about.
(02-01-2016, 07:23 PM)poordom Wrote: [ -> ]

Please confirm.

Regards

Dom

The Pine64 ZWave module using UART for communication. As my understanding, UZB deploy its own ZWave stack which is different that official ZWave stack, this means you needs UZB driver port over to Pine A64 platform before able to use.
What is the procedure to pair another z-wave device such as the Aeotec MultiSensor 6 with the Pine64/z-wave module?  I'm looking to have the pine64 my main home Automation controller with all the devices paired to it.
(02-08-2016, 08:46 AM)nchapman Wrote: [ -> ]What is the procedure to pair another z-wave device such as the Aeotec MultiSensor 6 with the Pine64/z-wave module?  I'm looking to have the pine64 my main home Automation controller with all the devices paired to it.
Different IoT software has their owns paring way. For openHAB, you can check at http://www.openhab.org.