PINE64

Full Version: Pine64 DOA - and they don't care
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Pine64 arrived in May. It was DOA and I emailed support on 16 June, 27 July, 10 August and 16 August. No reply to any of my emails (and we're now in September). I was about to bin the thing when the ABS enclosure and z-wave module arrived. Plugged it all together and the z-wave module doesn't even fit in the case. I've now binned the lot. Worst Kickstarter I've ever backed.
(09-03-2016, 10:28 AM)mldavies Wrote: [ -> ]My Pine64 arrived in May. It was DOA and I emailed support on 16 June, 27 July, 10 August and 16 August. No reply to any of my emails (and we're now in September). I was about to bin the thing when the ABS enclosure and z-wave module arrived. Plugged it all together and the z-wave module doesn't even fit in the case. I've now binned the lot. Worst Kickstarter I've ever backed.

Please email to support@pine64.org, I have ask them to watch out on your email.

... TL Lim
(09-06-2016, 03:42 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2016, 10:28 AM)mldavies Wrote: [ -> ]My Pine64 arrived in May. It was DOA and I emailed support on 16 June, 27 July, 10 August and 16 August. No reply to any of my emails (and we're now in September). I was about to bin the thing when the ABS enclosure and z-wave module arrived. Plugged it all together and the z-wave module doesn't even fit in the case. I've now binned the lot. Worst Kickstarter I've ever backed.

... TL Lim

I sent emails via kickstarter and direct to Pine64 about the cases not fitting boards with either the Zwave or the Expansion board and have not heard a peep back.
I am having similar issues with UDOO and UP.  Seems like once these guys get their kickstarter  money, they don't give a  crap.

As for this issue, even without the extra boards, the case design is bad.  There is no way to access the SD card when the board is screwed down.

... TL Lim

I emailed support - they told me to go to the forum.
(10-13-2016, 03:53 AM)mldavies Wrote: [ -> ]

... TL Lim

I emailed support - they told me to go to the forum.
Strange, please file a support ticket at http://support.pine64.org