PINE64

Full Version: HDMI to VGA adapter for Android PineA64 tech support setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=416]

I am using the LinkS HDMI to VGA & audio adapter on this Android setup with the PineA64 board ! TL Lim tipped me off to this great little adapter, for those of you who would like to adapt an older vga monitor to your PineA64 board. 

This adapter requires no external power (is active) and provides not only the video conversion, but also the audio !  ~a very nice addition to my PineA64 collection of peripheral nit bits.

[attachment=417]

The keyboard is a logitech K360 paired with the track marble from logitech (M570) on a single receiver.  The monitor is a Samsung SyncMaster SA300 (I'm using the VGA input) which also has a DVI input (but no direct hdmi input).

The hdmi-->vga adapter in the Amazon pic is obviously white (mine is green in the pic above, I don't know the difference otherwise).  Auto adjust worked mostly , and i then tweaked the horizontal and vertical position slightly.  

This setup mirrors my Play Box very closely, and gives me a tech support Android station that is easy to see !