PINE64

Full Version: 7" Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have managed to boot the Pine64 when connected to my HDMI on my TV. I am now trying to do the same with the 7" Screen that shipped with it. I have not been able to find any instructions on how to connected it but looking at the board and connector there appears to be only one way. I have connected the screen as appears to be the only way but nothing displays on it and it does not appear to light up in any way.
hi, the LCD display is not supported on gnu+linux yet; this is coming soon.

If you want to try the LCD with Android, be sure to use the LCD image; the regular image will not work.

Also, make sure your connectors are fully seated, with the connection pads facing down.
(07-27-2016, 03:56 AM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: [ -> ]hi, the LCD display is not supported on gnu+linux yet; this is coming soon.

If you want to try the LCD with Android, be sure to use the LCD image; the regular image will not work.

Also, make sure your connectors are fully seated, with the connection pads facing down.

Android LCD images can be found here.

Or for a direct download link, try this.

Burn in the same way as you burned the Debian image.