PINE64

Full Version: GbE - again :-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While I am one of the people that has two 2GB boards with working GbE on longsleep's Linux kernel and dts, I tried the new Android release today with the same setup as my Debian images. For me GbE is still broken on Android. So I got two questions: Has the gmac overflow fix been applied as well as the dts rx/tx delay values we use for the Linux images? I tried to extract the dtbs from the current Android build, but still got some issues there...
We were talking about it on IRC.

My GbE is working too, but speedtests on Android even on Linux are really bad for me. Unusable. Got around 20/10
(07-26-2016, 06:00 PM)xalius Wrote: [ -> ]While I am one of the people that has two 2GB boards with working GbE on longsleep's Linux kernel and dts, I tried the new Android release today with the same setup as my Debian images. For me GbE is still broken on Android. So I got two questions: Has the gmac overflow fix been applied as well as the dts rx/tx delay values we use for the Linux images? I tried to extract the dtbs from the current Android build, but still got some issues there...

When you have same lead, I will inform Android engineer to try out. Once Android build fixed, the Remix build will follow up.