PINE64

Full Version: Still haven't received my Pine64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I still haven't received my Pine64 nearly 4 months after it was shipped. My tracking number is RI894409080CN. I have sent several emails to shipping@pine64.com and support@pine64.com but received no reply.

Please let me know what I need to do now?

Thanks,
An
TL Lim is working hard on the shipping issues; he also monitors this forum frequently, and he cares ! Typically he responds by forwarding these messages on to the shipping people in CA... I am sure he will respond the same for you too.

Just sit tight and be patient; things will get sorted out. WE understand the frustration of waiting (and many of us , yes even me, have also had to wait months ); I can tell you from personal experience, the wait was worth it.

Join us on the irc chat if you like; its a great bunch of guys who are understanding, love to help, and will be glad to help any way they can. irc.pine64.xyz:6667 or ssl irc.pine64.xyz:6697

Look forward to chatting with you... and hopefully your pine will be there soon...

marcus
'
(07-26-2016, 10:05 AM)andoan Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I still haven't received my Pine64 nearly 4 months after it was shipped. My tracking number is RI894409080CN. I have sent several emails to shipping@pine64.com and support@pine64.com but received no reply.

Please let me know what I need to do now?

Thanks,
An

Hi An,

Your KS order number should be #18275, one of three shipments to Vietnam that stuck in the shipping process . The shipping facility already reship a new shipment to you on early this week and now is on the way. The support team should provide you new tracking number soon.
Hi Marcus and TL Lim,

Thank you very much for your reply and help.

An