PINE64

Full Version: MLB at bat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, having a great time with my pine64. But my MLB at bat app wont run bcause it says it can't verify my location.  Anyone Else have this problem or know of a work a round?
Thanks 
Brad Hansen
(07-23-2016, 04:53 PM)Punkyclown Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, having a great time with my pine64. But my MLB at bat app wont run bcause it says it can't verify my location.  Anyone Else have this problem or know of a work a round?
Thanks 
Brad Hansen

I tried to install it and it doesn't give me a location issue, it tells me "your device isn't compatible with this version". I tried installing from the play store, nothing other than that. Both remix and android have the issue.

I assume the issue you're describing might be gps-related? But I'm more curious as to how you got it to install in the first place..thinking there might be ways to spoof the location if thats the issue.
I am using Aptoide to download from the Play strore. Saw it on YouTube.
Got it working. Installed mlb at bat using Aptoide, at bat gets its location using a gps spoofer (https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai....fre&hl=en), and it works.

I've read varying things about how mlb verifies location, definitely uses gps but unsure if its looking at anything more with my isp. VPN used to be a solution for getting around their blackout rules, but for me, a Tigers fan living in FL, I just need them to get a gps read of some sort.

I also went into developer options and turned off "allow mock gps" as I read the mlb app apparently checks that. The gps app still works fine with it off, and viola...we have mlb at bat on the Pine.