PINE64

Full Version: W32DI won't let me burn a 16G img to a 16G card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, yeah. Win32DiskImager won't let me burn the 16GB version of the newest (rooted) Android image (07-11-2016) onto my Monster Digital 16GB card (and YES, I have verified the card and it is 16GB). I formatted in exFAT, NTFS, and FAT32, still no luck.  This is the error I get when I try to burn it. 

[Image: q5xug.png]
(07-18-2016, 01:12 AM)grizzogor Wrote: [ -> ]So, yeah. Win32DiskImager won't let me burn the 16GB version of the newest (rooted) Android image (07-11-2016) onto my Monster Digital 16GB card (and YES, I have verified the card and it is 16GB). I formatted in exFAT, NTFS, and FAT32, still no luck.  This is the error I get when I try to burn it. 

[Image: q5xug.png]

See this thread and this thread.
None of those links are very helpful and there doesn't ever seem to be solutions, just work-arounds with Pine software issues (putting 16gb image on a 32gb card or using a linux based system to burn the image assuming you have one available). What I ended up doing was using the phoenixcard software and remained persistent because it failed the 1st 15 times. Finally worked on the 16th.