PINE64

Full Version: T-Shirt Design Contest?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thought this could be an interesting idea to get the community busy while the Pine64 does not come around as a poll here. Cool I don't remember seeing the shirt anywhere either, has it be set to stone? It would most certainly be great if the shirt was unique for the Kickstarter backers :-)
(01-23-2016, 04:52 PM)carlosviansi Wrote: [ -> ]Just thought this could be an interesting idea to get the community busy while the Pine64 does not come around as a poll here. Cool I don't remember seeing the shirt anywhere either, has it be set to stone? It would most certainly be great if the shirt was unique for the Kickstarter backers :-)

I will ping my partner, Johnson, he works on the T-shirt.
Great, thank you Lim! :-)
(01-23-2016, 04:52 PM)carlosviansi Wrote: [ -> ]Just thought this could be an interesting idea to get the community busy while the Pine64 does not come around as a poll here. Cool I don't remember seeing the shirt anywhere either, has it be set to stone? It would most certainly be great if the shirt was unique for the Kickstarter backers :-)
Instead of using a drop shadow like you see here, I would consider using a hard shadow. Playing with hard shadows to produce optical illusions or, maybe, a silhouette of Achievement City, is something that's become increasingly common recently. However, I'm a huge fan of minimalistic designs, so keep up the good work!