PINE64

Full Version: IRC server issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Issues solved

if you encounter issues do let me know on here.  If no one reports problems then I will take this post down in a weeks time Smile  

We know that many are trying to connect to IRC and experiencing issues and/or ping timeouts.
We are working on solving the problems but it may take a bit of time. 

Our apologies

[edit] for now you can use chat over at pine64.pro -- be patient, its running slow (also related to the problem we are experiencing)
(07-06-2016, 08:24 AM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]We know that many are trying to connect to IRC and experiencing issues and/or ping timeouts.

Our apologies

[edit] for now you can use chat over at pine64.pro -- be patient, its running slow (also related to the problem we are experiencing)

Thanks Luke, 'preciate all you do !

marcus
(07-06-2016, 08:24 AM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]We know that many are trying to connect to IRC and experiencing issues and/or ping timeouts.

Our apologies

Looking forward the IRC reconnect soon. Once I clear out the shipment work load, I will participate.
(07-07-2016, 11:57 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

Our apologies

Looking forward the IRC reconnect soon. Once I clear out the shipment work load, I will participate.

Great tllim :Smile we now have 60+ regulars and many more visitors Smile  
Good luck !
(07-07-2016, 12:16 PM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2016, 11:57 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

Our apologies

Great tllim :Smile we now have 60+ regulars and many more visitors Smile  
Good luck !

That is good Smile
Well, I gave it the good 'ol college try to get connected on the irc server tonight with no luck... once I disconnected I could not reconnect (from anywhere on earth, literally).

The servers ping; but no connect :/

Have a good night, hope to speak with y'all soon... Big Grin

marcus
Solved, we shouldn't have any more issues henceforth 

yup Marcus, everything is down - just starting on figuring what the hell is wrong

[edit] plz check if this resolves for you: http://irc.pine64.xyz/
Thanks, Luke !

... yous guys do good work;