PINE64

Full Version: Tracking number request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've seen today on my backerkit account that my pine64 was sent on 05/27/2016 but I have no received any tracking number... Please could you provide me the tracking number? My backer number is 24.311

Thanks!!
(07-05-2016, 08:51 AM)sitex Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I've seen today on my backerkit account that my pine64 was sent on 05/27/2016 but I have no received any tracking number... Please could you provide me the tracking number? My backer number is 24.311

Thanks!!

Although I've not received any response to this post, I've to say that a few hours after this post I've received an email with the tracking number so thank you so much, I appreciate it Smile
(07-05-2016, 04:28 PM)sitex Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2016, 08:51 AM)sitex Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Thanks!!

Although I've not received any response to this post, I've to say that a few hours after this post I've received an email with the tracking number so thank you so much, I appreciate it Smile

Glad that you have received your tracking number, this credit goes to support team.