PINE64

Full Version: Kickstarter Items Recieved Damaged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Board is warped, LCD Screen is Destroyed.

Emailed support, but just in case I don't get a response from them due to workload

-Matt
Ouch. Thats the second damaged shipment I've read about in the last 24 hours. I think someone else posted pics of similar yesterday...
Hello,
i have the same problem, the motherboard is distorted and unusable.
I did not shipping@pine64.com response since june 3 and whether my complaint will be followed!

-Dom-
(06-30-2016, 12:41 PM)dicecca112 Wrote: [ -> ]Board is warped, LCD Screen is Destroyed.

Emailed support, but just in case I don't get a response from them due to workload

-Matt

Sorry on the shipment damage. From your description, seems like a severe one. Please PM me with damaged photos, I will ask shipping facility to make replacement for you and also file claim.
(06-30-2016, 02:41 PM)ValDoisien95 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
i have the same problem, the motherboard is distorted and unusable.
I did not shipping@pine64.com response since june 3 and whether my complaint will be followed!

-Dom-

Please PM me with damage photo and your info, I will ask shipping facility to make replacement and file claim.
(06-30-2016, 01:24 PM)DonFL Wrote: [ -> ]Ouch. Thats the second damaged shipment I've read about in the last 24 hours. I think someone else posted pics of similar yesterday...

Yeah, that was me. Half of the stuff I received was either cracked or bent or warped, and I was a bit upset. I sent an email to shipping@pine64.org and sent a PM, but I haven't heard back from either yet.

I couldn't attach any photos, but here's the Imgur album of the first photos I originally posted and a couple more:

https://imgur.com/a/cSIKL

Cracked screen.
Two wifi/bluetooth boards with bent leads. One is pretty severe.
Bent/warped PINE64 board. One component is bent. The USB ports are bent out of shape.

At least the other PINE64 board I received escaped unscathed.
(07-01-2016, 02:23 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2016, 12:41 PM)dicecca112 Wrote: [ -> ]Board is warped, LCD Screen is Destroyed.

-Matt

Sorry on the shipment damage. From your description, seems like a severe one. Please PM me with damaged photos, I will ask shipping facility to make replacement for you and also file claim.

YGPM
(07-01-2016, 05:48 AM)chartek Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2016, 01:24 PM)DonFL Wrote: [ -> ]Ouch. Thats the second damaged shipment I've read about in the last 24 hours. I think someone else posted pics of similar yesterday...

Yeah, that was me. Half of the stuff I received was either cracked or bent or warped, and I was a bit upset. I sent an email to shipping@pine64.org and sent a PM, but I haven't heard back from either yet.

I couldn't attach any photos, but here's the Imgur album of the first photos I originally posted and a couple more:

Cracked screen.
Bent/warped PINE64 board. One component is bent. The USB ports are bent out of shape.

Your shipment got a heavy damage. Please PM me your damage list and shipping info, I will ask shipping facility to dispatch again.
(07-02-2016, 10:10 AM)dicecca112 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2016, 02:23 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

-Matt

YGPM
Noted, I will handle and dispatch on July 4 week.
(07-02-2016, 09:40 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2016, 05:48 AM)chartek Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that was me. Half of the stuff I received was either cracked or bent or warped, and I was a bit upset. I sent an email to shipping@pine64.org and sent a PM, but I haven't heard back from either yet.

Cracked screen.

Your shipment got a heavy damage. Please PM me your damage list and shipping info, I will ask shipping facility to dispatch again.

I just sent you a PM. Thank you for your help! Smile
Pages: 1 2