PINE64

Full Version: GeChic 1303i - Monitor / Touchscreen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Just received my board and was able to get it up and running on android image no problem. I have the 2GB board. I hooked it up to my GeChic 1303i monitor which is hdmi input for video and audio (both work) but there is a seperate USB output for touchscreen. When I hook the USB touchscreen output up to the Pine A64 board it doesn't work. I have used it previously with a raspberry pi and it worked fine, it is also advertised as being driver free touchscreen usable with windows 7, 8 and 10. I have been unable to find any driver for download so far an emailed the company to see about an android driver but don't have high hopes since I saw this on their website. 

"Drivers for Android,Linux and Windows XP are avalable for ODM customers.

(Ps.The private users who don't have the related software too; wol not be able to install tese drives by themselves.)"

Maybe Pine A64 people can contact GeChic and acquire the driver / integrate it or offer it somehow for download / integration? It is an expensive monitor but a good fit with Pine A64 for people that already have one or don't mind spending a bit on one just need the touchscreen interface to work. Thanks. 
I have been using GeChic On-Lap 2501C for 6 months. I haven't face this kind of problem. You should contact service center. They will come and fix the problem.