PINE64

Full Version: Shipping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its over a month since you said my pledge would ship All I have received so far is what I bought from your store that was to ship after all pledges was taken care of I also received the batterie so can you tell me when the rest of my pledge will ship?
(06-25-2016, 06:44 AM)mtcomp Wrote: [ -> ]Its over a month since you said my pledge would ship All I have received so far is what I bought from your store that was to ship after all pledges was taken care of I also received the batterie so can you tell me when the rest of my pledge will ship?

I need more info from you to check out, like order number and name.
Tllim:

Name Jeff Jensen backer number 36,781 is all I have Backerkit didn't assign me a order number when it locked down my pledge
(06-25-2016, 05:57 PM)mtcomp Wrote: [ -> ]Tllim:

Name Jeff Jensen backer number 36,781 is all I have Backerkit didn't assign me a order number when it locked down my pledge

Noted, just submit your KS order number to shipping facility, should get response in 1-2 days time. Shipping facility works over pass weekend to clear up all reminding shipment on this week.
I have submitted it twice in the last 18 days and haven't received an answer back that is why I came to the blog to see if I could get any answers. KS all it says there is its ready to ship and its been that way now for two months. so where to now back there again and ask again and wait.
(06-26-2016, 06:59 PM)mtcomp Wrote: [ -> ]I have submitted it twice in the last 18 days and haven't received an answer back that is why I came to the blog to see if I could get any answers. KS all it says there is its ready to ship and its been that way now for two months. so where to now back there again and ask again and wait.

Sorry that I may have miss to check for you and already submitted again today.
Its fully paid for and its been waiting in ready to ship for two months now here is what it is...

Here are the items included in your pledge:
QTY ITEM
1 64GB MicroSD Android
1 7" LCD Touch Screen
1 PINE64 USA 5V Power Supply
1 802.11BGN Wifi/ BT4.0 Module
1 PlayBox Kit
1 PINE A64+ 2GB
ADD-ON ITEMS
You've added these items in addition to your pledge:
QTY ITEM
1 8000mAH 3.7V Lithium Polymer Battery *USA ONLY
1 RTC Backup Battery - CR
1 PINE64 Ambient Light Sensor
1 PINE64 12C Multiport POT
1 PINE64 Wifi Remote Module
1 PINE64 POT Development Board
1 USB Serial Programmer for PINE64
1 PINE64 Humidity Temperature Sensor
1 5MP Camera Module
OK got your e-mail yesterday telling me it shipped but one problem it shipped on May 31 and last tracking on it was June 19 in Cincinnati KY, US and now we are at June 29 almost a month later and all it says its attempting to verify the package location. / Investigation onlyUPS

can you tell me where it is and why it traveled from Maryland to Kentucky and disappeared.. I though you were shipping out of your California office.. and you were shipping through USPS Service

Thank you
Jeff Jensen
(06-26-2016, 08:03 PM)mtcomp Wrote: [ -> ]Name Jeff Jensen backer number 36,781 is all I have Backerkit didn't assign me a order number when it locked down my pledge
Its fully paid for and its been waiting in ready to ship for two months now here is what it is...

Here are the items included in your pledge:
QTY ITEM
1 64GB MicroSD Android
1 7" LCD Touch Screen
1 PINE64 USA 5V Power Supply
1 802.11BGN Wifi/ BT4.0 Module
1 PlayBox Kit
1 PINE A64+ 2GB
ADD-ON ITEMS
You've added these items in addition to your pledge:
QTY ITEM
1 8000mAH 3.7V Lithium Polymer Battery *USA ONLY