PINE64

Full Version: Can't boot PINE64+ 2GB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I'm in trouble with startup my new PINE64+ 2BG.  Smile
What I'm doing?

I downloaded RemixOS from here and I have tried to burn it using PhoenixCard but Script not found error occured. So I used HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool I everything seems to be ok. The SD card Adata 32GB Class 10. When I have plugged in the monitor and then the charger, the red LED indicator is on and...nothing happens. I tried many times with 2 different monitors. First of them say Out of range 67.5KHz/60Hz and the second - No signal. What can be a problem?
(06-24-2016, 12:47 AM)micobg Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I'm in trouble with startup my new PINE64+ 2BG.  Smile
What I'm doing?

I downloaded RemixOS from here and I have tried to burn it using PhoenixCard but Script not found error occured. So I used HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool I everything seems to be ok. The SD card Adata 32GB Class 10. When I have plugged in the monitor and then the charger, the red LED indicator is on and...nothing happens. I tried many times with 2 different monitors. First of them say Out of range 67.5KHz/60Hz and the second - No signal. What can be a problem?

Script Not Found error is due to trying to burn a DD image using PhoenixCard software. See:
http://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=1146

As for the monitors, it seems on the face of it that they use a resolution that the OS doesn't recognise. Only 720p and 1080p will be recognised by RemixOS. There are also issues using things like HDMI to DVI/VGA adapters. 

If you can, try connecting to a HDMI television rather than a monitor.