PINE64

Full Version: Add additional modules before you ship the PINE A64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi

I had pledged the campaign ($29). Is it possible to add modules (wifi/bluetooth, enclosure..., etc) before you ship. So we can save shipping fee?  

Thanks.

-C
(01-20-2016, 01:15 PM)cowell33 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I had pledged the campaign ($29). Is it possible to add modules (wifi/bluetooth, enclosure..., etc) before you ship. So we can save shipping fee?  

Thanks.

-C

Yes, you can add modules before ship.
how?

thank you
(01-24-2016, 05:28 AM)abs0lut.zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]how?

thank you

PINE64 Inc have teamed up with Backerkit. Soon you will be getting an email which will take you to a page where you can add additional units, upgrade units, and choose accessories.

According to update #23 on the kickstarter page:

"We are wrapping up our Backerkit integration next week, so keep a lookout for your final Kickstarter survey link, where you will confirm your shipping address, and have the capability to add additional units or accessories to your pledge."
(01-24-2016, 05:49 AM)SkairkrohBule Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2016, 05:28 AM)abs0lut.zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]how?

thank you

PINE64 Inc have teamed up with Backerkit. Soon you will be getting an email which will take you to a page where you can add additional units, upgrade units, and choose accessories.

According to update #23 on the kickstarter page:

"We are wrapping up our Backerkit integration next week, so keep a lookout for your final Kickstarter survey link, where you will confirm your shipping address, and have the capability to add additional units or accessories to your pledge."

thank you
When will the survey link be sent out? Feel I've been waiting like forever.... ;-)
I'm actually glad no link has been sent yet as my Kickstarter was associated with an email address I no longer have access to.
(02-07-2016, 11:11 AM)dermo529 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually glad no link has been sent yet as my Kickstarter was associated with an email address I no longer have access to.

In that case I understand. Have you told the Pine-team?
I am not sure what basic add-ons are required. I just need the pine64 for internet streaming sports websites, Netflix, general surfing from Australia. I have pledged the 2g board
I have pre ordered one 2GB unit. I need to add a wifi module to it, Also i want to buy 4 more boards with wifi modules. will the upgrade also apply to preordered ones too?
Pages: 1 2 3