PINE64

Full Version: Android Gaming Image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm going to attempt to make an Android Gaming Image. I need a few people to test the image when I get it going. You will need to be familiar with android. 

Basically, I'm going to install RetroArch and have it boot straight into Retroarch. Let me know if you would like to give it a try.

Thanks,

KryPtAlIvIaN

***UPDATE***

Here is a link to the EARLY Alpha https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz2C40k...sp=sharing
(06-20-2016, 09:29 AM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to attempt to make an Android Gaming Image. I need a few people to test the image when I get it going. You will need to be familiar with android. 

Basically, I'm going to install RetroArch and have it boot straight into Retroarch. Let me know if you would like to give it a try.

Thanks,

KryPtAlIvIaN

How familiar?
(06-20-2016, 09:30 AM)Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2016, 09:29 AM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to attempt to make an Android Gaming Image. I need a few people to test the image when I get it going. You will need to be familiar with android. 

Thanks,

KryPtAlIvIaN

How familiar?

Someone that isn't scared to play around with the system. I want someone that will use ES Explorer to transfer files and what not. 

Basically I don't want someone that expects the games and everything to be on there and ready.
Would like to help, but I'm most certainly not the right person for the job. Good luck!
(06-20-2016, 10:06 AM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks,

KryPtAlIvIaN

How familiar?

Someone that isn't scared to play around with the system. I want someone that will use ES Explorer to transfer files and what not. 

Basically I don't want someone that expects the games and everything to be on there and ready.

I'll do it! I'm always game for some gaming.
(06-20-2016, 10:22 AM)Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks,

KryPtAlIvIaN

How familiar?

I'll do it! I'm always game for some gaming.
I appreciate it!

Thanks,

KryPtAlIvIaN

How familiar?

OK that much I can do :Smile I'm game
(06-20-2016, 10:32 AM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks,

KryPtAlIvIaN

How familiar?

OK that much I can do :Smile I'm game

Sounds good! I'm going to start building the image tonight
Build will be uploaded somewhere?
(06-20-2016, 01:25 PM)wenderfit Wrote: [ -> ]Build will be uploaded somewhere?

I'll throw it into my google drive. Had some stuff with work come up, but I hope today or tomorrow to get going.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6