PINE64

Full Version: Remix OS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(04-21-2016, 01:09 PM)dwmzhou Wrote: [ -> ]So if it is not work for you, you might want to try a different switch.

It not only sounds so, it is. Have already tried several routers and switches, but no success yet.

Thanks for clarifying.

Gesendet von meinem XT1032 mit Tapatalk
It's working perfectly for me on the 2 gig version. No issues with ethernet speeds either.
(04-21-2016, 09:38 PM)crisra13 Wrote: [ -> ]It's working perfectly for me on the 2 gig version. No issues with ethernet speeds either.
What speed are you using and is it really full GB speed if available?

Gesendet von meinem K00L mit Tapatalk
(04-22-2016, 12:28 AM)androsch Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2016, 09:38 PM)crisra13 Wrote: [ -> ]It's working perfectly for me on the 2 gig version. No issues with ethernet speeds either.
What speed are you using and is it really full GB speed if available?

Let me check tonight (US EST) and get back to you.
(04-21-2016, 01:09 PM)dwmzhou Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2016, 12:23 PM)androsch Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2016, 11:32 AM)dwmzhou Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 2GB version of Pine64 with Gigabit Ethernet on it. Now the network is working with the last Remix image 0415_Beta!  Smile  It took me a couple of tries to make it work though. My network switch is a 100 Mb Netgear which works fine for all my other PCs. But it doesn't work for my Pine64. So I bypassed the switch and to my surprise it worked right away.
Do you have gb speed or 100mbits? Not clear to me, cause gb on a 100mbit switch obviously wont work, just with reduced speed of course. Im interested in somebody having real gb speed for the board (on a 100mbit port works fine for me but is not gb like provided)...

androsch, right now mine is bypassing my switch and directly connect to my home router which only has 100mbits ports. So it is a Gigabit card running on a reduced speed. (My internet speed is only 10mbits down). I have not tried my Pine64 on a Gigabit network switch yet. But now I learned the NIC on Pine64 can be sensitive to the network switch (I know this sounds weird). So if it is not work for you, you might want to try a different switch.

Remix OS 2.0 Image Release 20160415 Beta
I use speed.net app tested my switch 100M , the test is 90M UP / 90M Down Wink
(04-22-2016, 11:15 AM)joe Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2016, 01:09 PM)dwmzhou Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2016, 12:23 PM)androsch Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2016, 11:32 AM)dwmzhou Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 2GB version of Pine64 with Gigabit Ethernet on it. Now the network is working with the last Remix image 0415_Beta!  Smile  It took me a couple of tries to make it work though. My network switch is a 100 Mb Netgear which works fine for all my other PCs. But it doesn't work for my Pine64. So I bypassed the switch and to my surprise it worked right away.
Do you have gb speed or 100mbits? Not clear to me, cause gb on a 100mbit switch obviously wont work, just with reduced speed of course. Im interested in somebody having real gb speed for the board (on a 100mbit port works fine for me but is not gb like provided)...

androsch, right now mine is bypassing my switch and directly connect to my home router which only has 100mbits ports. So it is a Gigabit card running on a reduced speed. (My internet speed is only 10mbits down). I have not tried my Pine64 on a Gigabit network switch yet. But now I learned the NIC on Pine64 can be sensitive to the network switch (I know this sounds weird). So if it is not work for you, you might want to try a different switch.

Remix OS 2.0 Image Release 20160415 Beta
I use speed.net app tested my switch 100M , the test is 90M UP / 90M Down Wink
Thanks, but thats not the question. With a 100mbit switch i also have about 96mbits, but i'm interested to use the GB speed which doesn't work for me at the moment.

So i'm looking for someone also having the 64+ model and having GB lan to check his settings compared to mine...

Regarding to longsleep his board is using the GB speed and mine doesnt, even using the same kernel....

Hello everybody. I just got my Pine A64 2GB. I downloaded the latest remis os from the wiki and burned it with phoenix software. I plugged the microSd into the Pine A64 and powered it. All i got is a black screen. Do you have any idea how to solve that problem?
How long have you waited before you've stopped it?
Which microSD card are you using?
(04-23-2016, 09:22 AM)JulianM Wrote: [ -> ]How long have you waited before you've stopped it?
Which microSD card are you using?

I'm using a micro Sd by Kingston 16 GB class 10. I waited about 30 minutes.
After serveral try now it boot but now i stucked on RemixOs logo
Frankly, both imgs are a mess. I have tried the Phoenix card and dd img, and neither work for me. I tried different cards - even bought a brand new one to eliminate all potential problems. And nothing seems to work. I have no problem getting the Ubuntu img working however....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12