PINE64

Full Version: Still waiting. No response from support.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've emailed support AT LEAST 3 times since I got my "Your Package has shipped". I have yet to hear back from them about ANYTHING. 

I got the email on May 27th. That's almost 3 weeks ago. 

It came with a tracking number. I emailed them a few days later to let them know the tracking number would not work. Then about a week ago I got the Kickstarter email saying that some packages didn't get "scanned" or whatever. Now I see that MANY other people are in the same boat. 

I tried my tracking number again... Still, nothing. It just says "Pending" like it did since May 27th. 

Why am I being ignored by support? Why hasn't my package gotten here yet? Why hasn't my tracking number been updated? Why haven't I received any information other than the Kickstarter update that blamed the shipping company? 

This is my tracking number... As if it would help.

LS888455638CN
I just tried your tracking number and it looks to me like it shipped today. See attachment.
As the latest kickstarter update suggested, there were issues with tracking numbers between 27th of May and the 3rd of June that are only now being corrected. I suspect the package will have been shipped and now the tracking info will play catch-up.
So does that mean it was shipped on the 15th? Or the tracking info was updated on the 15th?

Suspicious that the day I post about this is when the tracking FINALLY updates.

This is a giant clusterf--k.
Could be worse. I'm still waiting for a tracking number.