PINE64

Full Version: Android can not see my bluetooth mouse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All, having an issue getting bluetooth to see my 3.0 mouse.  It see things like IT IS the remote device and it will connect
to, my Nexus player, my Macbook, and like that.  But doesn't seem to recognize an INPUT device.  Any suggestions?
Thanks for the help.
Brad Hansen
(06-14-2016, 01:32 PM)Punkyclown Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All, having an issue getting bluetooth to see my 3.0 mouse.  It see things like IT IS the remote device and it will connect
to, my Nexus player, my Macbook, and like that.  But doesn't seem to recognize an INPUT device.  Any suggestions?
Thanks for the help.
Brad Hansen

Bluetooth not working is an issue on some recent builds (rooted?) of Android, I think.
(06-14-2016, 06:18 PM)Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2016, 01:32 PM)Punkyclown Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All, having an issue getting bluetooth to see my 3.0 mouse.  It see things like IT IS the remote device and it will connect
Thanks for the help.
Brad Hansen

Bluetooth not working is an issue on some recent builds (rooted?) of Android, I think.

Again, my Bluetooth is working, it sees my Nexus Player and my Macbook, my other Macbook.  But it cannot see
this 3.0 mouse... My Macbook sees the mouse...
Thanks, Brad Hansen
(06-15-2016, 10:46 AM)Punkyclown Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks for the help.
Brad Hansen

Again, my Bluetooth is working, it sees my Nexus Player and my Macbook, my other Macbook.  But it cannot see
Thanks, Brad Hansen

Sorry, for some reason when I read through your post, I thought it was seeing those things via WiFi rather than Bluetooth. What significance does the '3.0' have?
(06-15-2016, 11:34 PM)Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks for the help.
Brad Hansen

Thanks, Brad Hansen

Sorry, for some reason when I read through your post, I thought it was seeing those things via WiFi rather than Bluetooth. What significance does the '3.0' have?
That's how Kensington identifies the mouse and how my macbook sees it, 3.0 Mouse.  Like I said the Pine64 seems to be looking for things to connect to like  an Android phone.  Not like a device looking for a mouse or keyboard but like a phone remote app..
(06-16-2016, 12:33 PM)Punkyclown Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2016, 11:34 PM)Ghost Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks for the help.
Brad Hansen

Thanks, Brad Hansen

That's how Kensington identifies the mouse and how my macbook sees it, 3.0 Mouse.  Like I said the Pine64 seems to be looking for things to connect to like  an Android phone.  Not like a device looking for a mouse or keyboard but like a phone remote app..

It is hard to know if the problem is due to that specific make of mouse or whether it is more of a general problem.