PINE64

Full Version: LCD 720p - for when?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey,

my tv is a LCD 720p, 10 years old. I can't make the pine work on it yet.

I heard that an rooted lcd android image with default 720p will be released in the next weeks.
Will this fix my issue?

Thanks

From : "This monitoe only support 1080i or 720p according to TV manual. Most of the Pine A64 OS build display 1080p by default. On the Android built release, we will set the default mode to 720p. This release plan on next week."

My TV supports exactly the same modes. I can't see the release yet.
(06-13-2016, 03:38 PM)octopus Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

my tv is a LCD 720p, 10 years old. I can't make the pine work on it yet.

I heard that an rooted lcd android image with default 720p will be released in the next weeks.
Will this fix my issue?

Thanks

From : "This monitoe only support 1080i or 720p according to TV manual. Most of the Pine A64 OS build display 1080p by default. On the Android built release, we will set the default mode to 720p. This release plan on next week."

My TV supports exactly the same modes. I can't see the release yet.
We getting unexpected difficulty when bring up "720p by default" firmware. Most technical issue has been resolved and we are looking forward to release on this or next week.
Hi,

It has been 2 weeks now.

Any updates please?

Thanks
(06-30-2016, 05:02 PM)octopus Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

It has been 2 weeks now.

Any updates please?

Thanks

The 720P Android firmware will be released on Monday
Cant wait for the LCD 720p :/
(07-06-2016, 12:21 AM)octopus Wrote: [ -> ]Cant wait for the LCD 720p :/

Android team already make the release to me. The build will publish on next two days after final checking.
Please can you tell us the release time or date of the update as I want to try it on my TV and do we need to download the image again or will it automatically update.
(07-10-2016, 06:02 AM)ussy7861 Wrote: [ -> ]Please can you tell us the release time or date of the update as I want to try it on my TV and do we need to download the image again or will it automatically update.

I've been waiting for this as well.
its been 4 days
(07-11-2016, 12:39 PM)ussy7861 Wrote: [ -> ]its been 4 days

I am packaging the build now, will able to release tomorrow.
Pages: 1 2 3