PINE64

Full Version: No information, no update, no reply/respond. Nothing..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dear Pine64 Team,

I'm quite disappointed at the moment. I'm still waiting till something will be updated regarding to my order... I have ordered 3 pine64 boards (2x pine64+, 1x pine64+ 2gb and a single wifi module). Since februari 1st I ordered a single pine64+ 2gb. I did send an email with the question if it was possible to add up some extra boards to my existing order which suddenly got cancelled with a simple respond to redo my order.. This wasn't even my question or intention.. So I did redo my order and asked if this would affect my position in 'shipment queue'. This was literally the answer 'Your order will still ship in May alongside with all preorders. Hope this helps!'. 

So it was May, near end of, and I was a little bit concerned about my order.. So I decided to send a mail to get some clear answers.. But nothing more than an auto-respond telling me to wait up about 7-8 business days to receive a respond.. So I waited, and waited... Nothing.. So I did send another email regarding to my order.. Until now.. I haven't heard yet from you..
  • 'For order numbers beginning in #102, your preorder will begin shipping out the last week of May', 
  • 'Will ship by May, may be earlier, not later'....
It's now June 8..

Hope to hear from you ASAP..
I must support you for this remarks.
My backing number is 38109 and still no sign of shipped status. Ony says Ready to Ship. I think someone responsible for contacts from PINE 64 should writesome info regarding this situation.
(06-08-2016, 10:34 AM)iPhyse Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Pine64 Team,

I'm quite disappointed at the moment. I'm still waiting till something will be updated regarding to my order... I have ordered 3 pine64 boards (2x pine64+, 1x pine64+ 2gb and a single wifi module). Since februari 1st I ordered a single pine64+ 2gb. I did send an email with the question if it was possible to add up some extra boards to my existing order which suddenly got cancelled with a simple respond to redo my order.. This wasn't even my question or intention.. So I did redo my order and asked if this would affect my position in 'shipment queue'. This was literally the answer 'Your order will still ship in May alongside with all preorders. Hope this helps!'. 

So it was May, near end of, and I was a little bit concerned about my order.. So I decided to send a mail to get some clear answers.. But nothing more than an auto-respond telling me to wait up about 7-8 business days to receive a respond.. So I waited, and waited... Nothing.. So I did send another email regarding to my order.. Until now.. I haven't heard yet from you..
  • 'For order numbers beginning in #102, your preorder will begin shipping out the last week of May', 
It's now June 8..

From your description, your order should already been shipped a while ago. Please PM me your backer number, the order list, name, shipping address. I will submit your ticket and check out. If there is glitch, let fix up.
(06-08-2016, 02:05 PM)janeku Wrote: [ -> ]I must support you for this remarks.
My backing number is 38109 and still no sign of shipped status. Ony says Ready to Ship. I think someone responsible for contacts from PINE 64 should writesome info regarding this situation.

If your order item has the LCD panel or POT devices, there are currently already on the shipping arrangement. Most than 80% shipments already shipped and the last 20% walready arranged out on 2 weeks time. For the ABS case and Playbox case, we will ship out on separate shipment when ready on July. The ZWave module already in stock but no tune well by chip vendor, Sigma Designs, we need to return the module and shipped together with ABS case timing.
(06-08-2016, 04:22 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]

If your order item has the LCD panel or POT devices, there are currently already on the shipping arrangement. Most than 80% shipments already shipped and the last 20% walready arranged out on 2 weeks time. For the ABS case and Playbox case, we will ship out on separate shipment when ready on July. The ZWave module already in stock but no tune well by chip vendor, Sigma Designs, we need to return the module and shipped together with ABS case timing.

Hi Tllim,

so from what your saying is im going to be waiting for a lot longer?

im backer 17,046 and i backed the option "The PINE A64+ Box w/ Touch Screen" and then added a second board and the developer POT board along with a couple of other accessories. but im guessing because of the POT and the LCD im going to be waiting longer. is this true? do we have any time frames of when these orders are being dispatched? even a very rough time frame is better then silence.
Order number (#102261198)

Can you tell me what is going on with my order sent multiple emails and Facebook messages and you have not responded to one of them and starting to get annoyed as was not a ks backer and pre ordered through your website what stated will ship by end of May NO LATER now you refuse to respond to people because it seems like you have f***ked up we get nothing sort it out or I want an immediate refund

I'm Kickstarter backer #29,562. I can't get anything out of them. My order has shown Ready To Ship for over a month now. I'm still waiting for responses to emails sent on the 9th and 10th of May. The only hard information I've had is Pine declining to give me a refund when I asked if they'd cancel my order because it was taking so long. Apparently asking for money back from Pine gets a quick answer, asking them for what I paid for months ago instead doesn't merit a response.
Hi There,

I'm backer 35,443 for the Pine A64 Project of which a pledge was made sometime on March

The PINE A64+ 4K Media Computer

PINE A64+ 1GB unit along with 8GB MicroSD Pre-Loaded with Android 5.1.
IR receiver and remote control, PINE64 Power Supply, and the PINE64 Enclosure.
You can upgrade to a 2GB model later for $10.

I did upgrade the unit to a 2GB model on the last day when I was filing out the Survey.

So right now its already early June now. I know the case will come along a little later.

I haven't received any shipping number that tells me if its shipped or not.

Could you verify if I would receive it by this month? Or some confirmation at least.

Don't get me wrong I'm just excited and the waiting game is starting to kill me.

Thanks

--
Regards,
Vinod Menon

"The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends." by Friedrich Nietzsche
(06-09-2016, 06:21 PM)vinodmenon80 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi There,

I'm backer 35,443 for the Pine A64 Project of which a pledge was made sometime on March

The PINE A64+ 4K Media Computer

PINE A64+ 1GB unit along with 8GB MicroSD Pre-Loaded with Android 5.1.
IR receiver and remote control, PINE64 Power Supply, and the PINE64 Enclosure.
You can upgrade to a 2GB model later for $10.

I did upgrade the unit to a 2GB model on the last day when I was filing out the Survey.

So right now its already early June now. I know the case will come along a little later.

I haven't received any shipping number that tells me if its shipped or not.

Could you verify if I would receive it by this month? Or some confirmation at least.

Don't get me wrong I'm just excited and the waiting game is starting to kill me.

Thanks

--
Regards,
Vinod Menon

"The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends." by Friedrich Nietzsche
Hi Vinod,
Sorry about the wait, I will keep track on your status and PM you on next week.
(06-08-2016, 04:15 PM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2016, 10:34 AM)iPhyse Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Pine64 Team,

It's now June 8..

From your description, your order should already been shipped a while ago. Please PM me your backer number, the order list, name, shipping address. I will submit your ticket and check out. If there is glitch, let fix up.

Well i've received suddenly an email, about a few hours later after this message(topic start message), that my order has been fulfilled and shipped. But the EMS tracking code doesn't give much value, because it wont update and it's still stuck at the first message with something about left the swiss border but it is processed by 'Asendia Hong Kong(?)'.

But.. I will wait patiently for now.  Thank you, tllim, for your response anyway Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4