PINE64

Full Version: Backers shipments versus Online shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Exclamation  I have checked the online shop from time to time and have noticed something interesting:

Depending on when I looked it up was the storage situation different.

For some weeks ago was only the 512KB module purchasable. 

Today is the both the 1GB and the 2GB module purchasable. But the 512KB module is Sold-out.

This indicate to me: There must be some online shop stock movements when some boards can change status from "Sold-out" to purchasable.

How can this bee true, when I as I backer still miss to get a tracking number for my backer / reward order placed in January and charged in March? 
The only info I can find related to my reward is : Ready To Ship

I hope Tllim has a very good explanation to this situation were it looks like they are building up the online stock and probably posting these new orders before serving the backers as promised. Exclamation
(06-06-2016, 06:01 AM)gbjensen Wrote: [ -> ]Exclamation  I have checked the online shop from time to time and have noticed something interesting:

Today is the both the 1GB and the 2GB module purchasable. But the 512KB module is Sold-out.

This indicate to me: There must be some online shop stock movements when some boards can change status from "Sold-out" to purchasable.

How can this bee true, when I as I backer still miss to get a tracking number for my backer / reward order placed in January and charged in March? 

I hope Tllim has a very good explanation to this situation were it looks like they are building up the online stock and probably posting these new orders before serving the backers as promised. Exclamation

The 512MB (not 512KB) board has been out of stock since day 1. Due to minimum order quantity requirement from factory and 512MB board doesn't have enough volume on pass few months, we didn't ask factory to manufacture beyond KS order and we may consider to place a factory order for July. In general, due to low profit margin, we don't stock in large quantity and conserve cash flow.
(06-06-2016, 08:52 AM)tllim Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2016, 06:01 AM)gbjensen Wrote: [ -> ]Exclamation  I have checked the online shop from time to time and have noticed something interesting:

The 512MB (not 512KB) board has been out of stock since day 1. Due to minimum order quantity requirement from factory and 512MB board doesn't have enough volume on pass few months, we didn't ask factory to manufacture beyond KS order and we may consider to place a factory order for July. In general, due to low profit margin, we don't stock in large quantity and conserve cash flow.

The main question is are pre-orders going out now? All over the shipping forum threads this appears to be the case. Even in some of your replies stating that some of these orders have shipped.

Hi Tllim,
Thanks for your reply. But you do not explain why the 2GB board was "Sold-out" in the online shop at the 26th. of May 2016. But is purchasable today.

When can I as a backer expect to see my 2GB boards? (should have been shipped, when available online!) I hope you can see my point, if you'r using the boards you have on stock for the online shop before we backers have got what we are waiting for, step by step, more and more impatient. Still no tracking number. The Ready to Ship stays unchanged for how long?
(06-06-2016, 10:57 AM)gbjensen Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Tllim,
Thanks for your reply. But you do not explain why the 2GB board was "Sold-out" in the online shop at the 26th. of May 2016. But is purchasable today.

When can I as a backer expect to see my 2GB boards? (should have been shipped, when available online!) I hope you can see my point, if you'r using the boards you have on stock for the online shop before we backers have got what we are waiting for, step by step, more and more impatient. Still no tracking number. The Ready to Ship stays unchanged for how long?

Smile I got a tracking number for my Backerkit today! 
I'm Waiting excited for the delivery!

Let's then make some fantastic Pine64 projects!