PINE64

Full Version: Sound through AUX and not HDMI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have my Pine connected to the tv through HDMI and the sound system through AUX, but the sound goes to the tv and not the sound system.
Is it possible to change this setting(?) or in any other way direct the sound to the sound system and the image to the tv?
If so, how do I do this?

Thanks
(06-01-2016, 03:31 PM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]This will sort you out.

Hi Luke, how about for non-root pine?. I saw that app AlsaMixer ROOT REQUIRED.

Everytime i reboot or poweroff, i need to Plug n Unplug my headphone before i can listening with my headphone.

I don't know until when i need to do this (UNPLUG & PLUG) until it show headphone icon..  Confused Dodgy
(06-01-2016, 02:28 PM)simonsp Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I have my Pine connected to the tv through HDMI and the sound system through AUX, but the sound goes to the tv and not the sound system.
Is it possible to change this setting(?) or in any other way direct the sound to the sound system and the image to the tv?
If so, how do I do this?

Thanks

Here is what I did:
1. HDMI connected to TV
2. AUX connected from TV to speakers

This set up works for me and I have not used the audio jack on the pine for anything else yet.

Hope this helps bro.
(06-05-2016, 10:30 PM)leongzhi Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2016, 02:28 PM)simonsp Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

If so, how do I do this?

Thanks

Here is what I did:
1. HDMI connected to TV
2. AUX connected from TV to speakers

This set up works for me and I have not used the audio jack on the pine for anything else yet.

Hope this helps bro.

Tried it before..
But if i turn off the tv, i cant listening to spotify..
Just wanna listen my favorite songs before sleep..
*cant sleep with lights came from tv

Dear Dev, please fix it as soon as possible.

THANKS ^_^v

Um... how does this apply to android Luke? I do understand that linux is there in the bowels, but I'm not sure how this will help these guys....  Confused

It sounds like there is something wrong with the configuration of the Android image if it doesn't support this functionality natively... like most tablets do!!!
Hello, 

I have the same problem.
If I plug the video projector, no sound on the jack.
If I use a hdmi display (Asus), the sound is on jack.

I wanted to use pine as a kodi media center, so it's not possible at the moment
(and ethernet speed if so slow, so I can't watch movie from a NAS...)

Pine64+ 2gb
Remix OS

Mathias
(06-06-2016, 12:37 AM)pfeerick Wrote: [ -> ]

Um... how does this apply to android Luke? I do understand that linux is there in the bowels, but I'm not sure how this will help these guys....  Confused

It sounds like there is something wrong with the configuration of the Android image if it doesn't support this functionality natively... like most tablets do!!!

You are, of course, correct. Sorry about that - forgot which subsection I was in.