PINE64

Full Version: Power button: Holes filled in?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was trying to attach my power button but I noticed the holes where you are supposed to put the power button in were filled. I tried soldering the button on the side, where 2 pins on top of the board reach their desired area, and the other 2 pins reach their desired area on the bottom of the board; how however, it does not work. I have seen pictures of what I think it is supposed to look like, but that was not possible with my board. Thanks!
(05-23-2016, 09:52 AM)joshdude58 Wrote: [ -> ]I was trying to attach my power button but I noticed the holes where you are supposed to put the power button in were filled. I tried soldering the button on the side, where 2 pins on top of the board reach their desired area, and the other 2 pins reach their desired area on the bottom of the board; how however, it does not work. I have seen pictures of what I think it is supposed to look like, but that was not possible with my board. Thanks!

Hi. Can you post some photos of your board (with a focus on the power button area), please?
Sounds like the holes are filled in with solder- try melting them hole by hole and slowly lowering all four connections in by remelting and pushing further in.

My pine had the same condition.