PINE64

Full Version: Working Android
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do not know why but I have tried every version of Android listed in the wiki, and none of them will work on my Pine.  I have the 64+ 1GB board.  I can get Android to boot.  I can connect the wifi and get to the internet.  And that is it. 

The Play Store crashes every time I attempt to use it.  Normally I can click 3 to 5 times and as soon as I attempt to download an app, it stops responding then just closes.  If I try it after the first crash, it will just shut down immediately with the first thing I click. 

So I have downloaded the APK file for a couple different apps.  I can attach a USB stick, ES File opens it up.  But when I attempt to install any of the APK files, the installation fails.

Does anyone know where I can find an Android image that actually allows me to install apps?
Current build working well (Android 20160505), PlayMarket crash is typical problem, you can use your PC to install Apps from PlayMarket to you Pine (just log in via Google and click "set up to my Pine".

Problem with apk on usb-stick is very strange. Maybe rewrite the image of android?