PINE64

Full Version: Debian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm entering debian for the user and password and I'm getting "Incorrect Password, please try again". Did I miss a different password?

Thank you,

Zayx
(05-19-2016, 05:00 PM)Zayx Wrote: [ -> ]I'm entering debian for the user and password and I'm getting "Incorrect Password, please try again". Did I miss a different password?

Thank you,

Zay
'password' is the password to the older image (with pine64user). The new image uses - user: debian ; password: debian.
hope this helps
(05-19-2016, 05:07 PM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2016, 05:00 PM)Zayx Wrote: [ -> ]I'm entering debian for the user and password and I'm getting "Incorrect Password, please try again". Did I miss a different password?

Thank you,

Zayx
'password' is the password to the older image (with pine64user). The new image uses - user: debian ; password: debian.
hope this helps

Yes it did!  So I have an old image.  I got it from the Pine64 site.  Do you have a link to the latest for Pine 64 with 512 memory?
(05-19-2016, 05:16 PM)Zayx Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2016, 05:07 PM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you,

Zayx
hope this helps

Yes it did!  So I have an old image.  I got it from the Pine64 site.  Do you have a link to the latest for Pine 64 with 512 memory?

On Lenny's site scroll down to the debian section; the new images (3.10.101 BSP) are on the right hand side. 

[edit] I see that the base image is a bit older, but the new Mate edition should run fine on the 512mb pine.

Glad I could help you out.