PINE64

Full Version: Got my Pine 64 today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Got my Pine 64 today! My GF thought it would be fun to torture me since I'm still at work.

Thanks again TL!
Girlfriends can be the worst! My girlfriend tells me that I have a new present everytime something I ordered come in the mail. Usually when I'm at school til 10 pm. Haha have fun with it and let me know how it is!
Got mine in my box this morning before going to work so my girlfriend hadn't the chance to be one step ahead to torture me ;p

Thanks TL
What model did you receive? Did you get a bluetooth/wifi adapter in the package?
(01-12-2016, 12:58 PM)nemesmarcell Wrote: [ -> ]What model did you receive? Did you get a bluetooth/wifi adapter in the package?
Just the 512 version, and what appears to be an IR receiver.  Its a quick device! 

Have your got yours yet?
(01-12-2016, 04:18 PM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2016, 12:58 PM)nemesmarcell Wrote: [ -> ]What model did you receive? Did you get a bluetooth/wifi adapter in the package?
Just the 512 version, and what appears to be an IR receiver.  Its a quick device! 

Have your got yours yet?

Should be 1G version.
You're correct TL, I interpreted the info in android wrong :-)
(01-12-2016, 04:51 PM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote: [ -> ]You're correct TL, I interpreted the info in android wrong :-)

We will release a new Android build on tomorrow, this is a better one and can playback 4K H.265 video.
I haven't got mine yet, maybe because I live in Hungary. Smile can't wait to try it out!
The kickstarter is not even finished, people receiving boards already ?

Are you beta testers or something ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5