PINE64

Full Version: Which Bluetooth Speakers is the best?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all i wanna share my problem to all of you please tell the Which Bluetooth Speakers is the best?
(05-18-2016, 04:28 AM)Liztek Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all i wanna share my problem to all of you please tell the Which Bluetooth Speakers is the best?

Let me guess, Liztek Bluetooth speakers ? .... please, don't even try.
(05-18-2016, 05:16 AM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2016, 04:28 AM)Liztek Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all i wanna share my problem to all of you please tell the Which Bluetooth Speakers is the best?

Let me guess, Liztek Bluetooth speakers ? .... please, don't even try.

But why? i am using the Liztek's Wireless Bluetooth Speaker which is working very nicely gives the awesome sound which never hurts the ears.
Come on! Stop spamming the forum.
This is no doubt advertisement. take your profile picture, your nick and what thread you've started (plus what you are posting in here).

If you so desperately want to advertise for these products, please do it elsewhere.

Have to admire your methods somewhat, they have gotten progressively more subtle, but you have been told about advertising before.