PINE64

Full Version: Pine64 paperweight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok this is now my second thread about this and I still have no solution. I have tried everything on the forum to try to get this thing to boot and nothing works. So I tried to contact the official Support people, they then told me to come to the forum. WTF!!!  I have read more things and have spent well over the $15 this thing was supposed to cost and I still can't use it. All I want is to return this DOA board and get one that works. If anyone can help please let me know 

Thanks 
Matt
(05-16-2016, 02:13 PM)mattylew80 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok this is now my second thread about this and I still have no solution. I have tried everything on the forum to try to get this thing to boot and nothing works. So I tried to contact the official Support people, they then told me to come to the forum. WTF!!!  I have read more things and have spent well over the $15 this thing was supposed to cost and I still can't use it. All I want is to return this DOA board and get one that works. If anyone can help please let me know 

Thanks 
Matt

If you truly have tried everything (have you tried all these ? http://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=514) then I suggest PM tllim about it.