PINE64

Full Version: Pine64 2G never up w/ strange Chinese words + w/o S/N
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone encounters the same thing? There is no serial number on the board and somehow some Chinese words attached to the board. Does anyone understand what those Chinese words really mean...? I am suspecting it's a faulty board... Attached please find the photo for the board I got...
[attachment=197]Huh
(05-13-2016, 11:05 AM)tankie64 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone encounters the same thing? There is no serial number on the board and somehow some Chinese words attached to the board. Does anyone understand what those Chinese words really mean...? I am suspecting it's a faulty board... Attached please find the photo for the board I got...
Huh

From Chinese wording, this is a faulty board (means cannot boot up) and not suppose to ship out. We need to check and file complain to the production floor to ensure such incident cannot happen again. Please PM your name, address and phone number, I need to ship out one board to you ASAP.