PINE64

Full Version: fake board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have find a pine64 board in taobao store. these are a fake board ?

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=5263...oSite=main
Interesting. I see they also have the accessories. Looks like either tllim and crew are preparing for the future or at least the Pine64 manufacturing company may be....

Gotta love automatic translation sometimes;
Code:
By PINE64 build your next mini-computer, tablet, gaming devices, media players, as well as any other use you can think of. OUR PINE A64 arrives
in a small amount of 20,160,415, timely delivery will be scheduled, if only a collection of baby, please contact the owner!
(05-13-2016, 05:35 AM)rahlquist Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. I see they also have the accessories. Looks like either tllim and crew are preparing for the future or at least the Pine64 manufacturing company may be....

Code:
By PINE64 build your next mini-computer, tablet, gaming devices, media players, as well as any other use you can think of. OUR PINE A64 arrives
in a small amount of 20,160,415, timely delivery will be scheduled, if only a collection of baby, please contact the owner!

"(...) if only a collection of baby (...)" only a baby can collect it ? oh google translate 
(05-13-2016, 02:27 AM)hazerty Wrote: [ -> ]I have find a pine64 board in taobao store. these are a fake board ?

According to www.oanda.com is 499YEN ~4EUR!
This looks like unrealistic low (fake) to me.
Maybe Pine64 deliveries could have been faster if the assembly line was not working on building inventory of copies of the board at night for selling on cheap chinese website Smile

Just kidding....
(05-13-2016, 06:08 AM)peterz Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2016, 02:27 AM)hazerty Wrote: [ -> ]I have find a pine64 board in taobao store. these are a fake board ?

According to www.oanda.com is 499YEN ~4EUR!
This looks like unrealistic low (fake) to me.

If what you are writing is accurate, then yea - 'if it looks too good to be true ...'
it is the manufacturer itself sells. May be it is a true board but with bad components

it is japan yen or chinese yuan?
for jpn yen = 4€ but for chinese yuan = 67€
(05-14-2016, 01:50 AM)hazerty Wrote: [ -> ]it is the manufacturer itself sells. May be it is a true board but with bad components

It's obviously chinese yuan renminbi because the site is in chinese

(05-13-2016, 05:51 AM)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2016, 05:35 AM)rahlquist Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. I see they also have the accessories. Looks like either tllim and crew are preparing for the future or at least the Pine64 manufacturing company may be....

Code:

"(...) if only a collection of baby (...)" only a baby can collect it ? oh google translate 

I've seen bad translations before, but this... whoa-ho-ho!
(05-14-2016, 01:50 AM)hazerty Wrote: [ -> ]it is the manufacturer itself sells. May be it is a true board but with bad components

Japanies Yen and Chines Yuan have similar signs. I mixed them up. You are right.
http://www.thinkstockphotos.co.uk/image/.../464545732

Yes, 499CNY is 67EUR.
Pine64  Has a seperate site for the the China Asian market. You folks here deal with the EN version.   Google around an you may find it.  Also, it's NOT FAKE.  Just like most here cannot read  Mandarin  Alot of folks on the other side of the pacific cannot read english.    Without looking for latest currency exchanges it's approx  1 to 5 ratio, with the US dollar being about 5X the equiv. Need to really know, look it up and learn something new. Want to buy    don't forget about a thing called customs declaration and taxes and state tax.
Pages: 1 2