Looking for Small Board
Hello,

two months ago I accidentally damaged the MicroSD Port of the Small Board of my Pinebook Pro while trying to get out a MicroSD card with a pair of tweezers. Now I want to install Manjaro and need a replacement small board. It's not available in the parts shop. Is there someone - idealy in Germany - who has a spare small board and would be willing to sell it to me?

Yours sincerely
Stefan
(05-15-2020, 02:49 AM)stefan.schumacher Wrote: two months ago I accidentally damaged the MicroSD Port of the Small Board of my Pinebook Pro while trying to get out a MicroSD card with a pair of tweezers. Now I want to install Manjaro and need a replacement small board. It's not available in the parts shop. Is there someone - idealy in Germany - who has a spare small board and would be willing to sell it to me?

I thought one can nowadays boot from usb. Can you try to boot the manjaro installer from there? 

If that fails and you are not able to purchase a daughterboard, then order the USB eMMC reader. You can then write the manjaro image onto your eMMC card from another computer.
That's correct. Modern/up-to-date OOTB Debian and Manjaro can boot from USB.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Replacement main board for Developers mozes 10 1,666 11-27-2023, 04:14 AM
Last Post: mozes
  Replacement board avaliability mrjay 1 2,422 07-06-2021, 04:08 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Minimum daughter boards/peripherals required for main board to boot cmicallef 5 4,586 03-12-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: cmicallef
  m.2 adapter board screw missing? screamy 4 6,080 07-01-2020, 08:37 PM
Last Post: screamy
  Open board design janat08 2 3,585 05-18-2020, 11:14 PM
Last Post: janat08