Too many pinned threads
Hi,

I find it honorable here on the forums that moderators promote interesting projects/builds by marking them as important. However for my taste ,there are way too many threads pinned / marked as important at the moment. In some subforums, the ratio is about 2:1 between "important" and "normal" threads on the first page. Imho, a situation where "everything is important" undermines the idea of putting emphasis on the important topics.

I propose to define an upper bound like 5 or 10 "important" threads per subforum to keep things more tidy.
Definitely agreed, it makes things cluttered. There should be more like 1-2 pinned threads per subforum, including the forum announcements. Having that much more real estate per page for the actually active threads means the important topics wouldn't get pushed to page 2/3/4 that quickly, which means they wouldn't have to be stickied. It's not burdensome to go back a couple of pages looking for relevant threads, *unless* there are too many stickies to scroll past.

Just have one pinned post per subforum with announcements & threads of interest, and actually organize it.