help!
Manjaro KDE. I was using sound converter to convert since wav to flac format. My pbp per light started flashing alternating red and green and now the system will not not at all into the nvme. I have to get data of off that nvme drive. Ideas?

I should be mose specific: I'm using the EMMC for Uboot and the root is on the NVME. I am able to boot into Chromium os. When I do the NVME drive is not recognized. I tried unsuccessfully to boot off of a Manjaro image on SD card. I'm going to try to boot off off Bionic on an SD card.

If anyone could chime in with ideas I would much appreciate it. There is data on that NVME that could cost me >$500 if lost.
OK....I do not understand what happened, which is scary, but I tried removing/reinserting the NVME, switching EMMC Switch off and on again. Reseating the EMMC. Ultimately what worked was hitting the reset button inside. Any insight would be appreciated as I would like to avoid this kind of scare in the future....(backing up now).
After removing, reinserting, turning on , turning off the EMMC switch, I often need to hit reset to have the pbp work properly. I don't think the emmc was the initial issue. The flashing red/green light indicates a "panic". Had you performed the same activity successfully before with the same size input file?. Was the machine getting very warm?
Do you have the smarmontools and nvme-cli software installed so that you can check the NVME? You will be able to see what errors have occurred and to check the health of the device.
Do you have a serial cable for debugging? It would be helpful for you to watch what is going on when you run that type of conversion.